- No longer perfect, Patriots look to clinch top playoff spot Updated: Nov-30-15 6:03 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - At least New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick doesn't have to answer - or, more precisely, not answer - questions about an undefeated season anymore.
- Manning lent Osweiler a helping hand on big win Updated: Nov-30-15 5:52 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - This is Brock Osweiler's team - for now, at least. And everybody's on board, including Peyton Manning.
- Ward suggests full-time officials as a fix Updated: Nov-30-15 5:06 pm
DENVER - Denver Broncos safety T.J. Ward, one of the most-flagged and heavily fined players in the NFL this season, recently ripped the officials, suggesting the way to fix the league's spotty officiating is to give the men in stripes full-time jobs.
- Osweiler gets first comeback win, Broncos beat Pats 30-24 Updated: Nov-30-15 2:55 am
DENVER - Brock Osweiler engineered his first comeback win in only his second NFL start.
- ICYMI in NFL's Week 12: Gronk injured; Pats lose to Broncos Updated: Nov-30-15 2:16 am
There was Rob Gronkowski, the NFL's best tight end and Tom Brady's only real receiving threat remaining, getting carted to the locker room, shortly after he writhed on the snow-covered turf, his right leg in pain.
- Broncos beat Patriots 30-24 on Anderson's OT run Updated: Nov-30-15 1:59 am
DENVER - Filling in for Peyton Manning. Facing Tom Brady - and a two-touchdown deficit in the fourth quarter.
- Imperfect: Pats defense folds in 30-24 OT loss to Broncos Updated: Nov-30-15 1:31 am
DENVER - It was hardly unthinkable that New England's undefeated season might come to an end against Denver.
- Gronkowski carted off field, Seahawks lose Graham Updated: Nov-30-15 12:06 am
It was a rough day for the NFL's elite tight ends.
- Latest from the NFL: Gronkowski carted off after hit to knee Updated: Nov-29-15 11:34 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 12th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Titans tight end Delanie Walker having his best season yet Updated: Nov-26-15 2:15 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Delanie Walker of the Tennessee Titans is having not just the best season of his 10-year career, the veteran also caught more passes than any other tight end in the NFL. More than Rob Gronkowski, Jason Witten or Greg Olsen.
- With Amendola out, Brady could be hurting for targets Updated: Nov-24-15 7:21 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Tom Brady is running out of receivers.
- Edelman tough to replace for Pats, but Amendola will try Updated: Nov-18-15 6:02 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Julian Edelman's shoes will be tough to fill, but the New England Patriots have a capable candidate in Danny Amendola.
- Brady leads late FG drive to keep Patriots undefeated Updated: Nov-16-15 7:10 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - This is one of those years the New England Patriots are finding ways to win.
- Gostkowski's 54-yard FG keeps Patriots unbeaten, 27-26 Updated: Nov-16-15 12:24 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - There's an air of invincibility and inevitability about the New England Patriots.
- For Archie Manning, a rough day of watching sons play Updated: Nov-16-15 12:24 am
NEW YORK - Archie Manning leaned back in his chair and muttered: "I hate football."
- At midpoint, Peterson has NFL rushing lead at age 30 Updated: Nov-13-15 5:00 pm
Halfway through his comeback season, Adrian Peterson has the NFL rushing lead.
- Halfway through, the award winning front-runners are ... Updated: Nov-12-15 7:13 pm
The Associated Press will announce its 2015 NFL award winners the night before the Super Bowl. With the schedule halfway done, here's a look at the top performers so far.