- ND regulator: Industry unlikely to meet flaring target Updated: Aug-26-15 7:10 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota's oil industry likely won't meet a Jan. 1 target set by new self-imposed rules that require reducing the amount of natural gas burned off as a byproduct of oil production, the state's top energy regulator said Wednesday.
- US Sen. Heitkamp says she's weighing run for governor Updated: Aug-25-15 7:21 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - U.S. Sen. Heidi Heitkamp says she will decide "sooner rather than later" on whether she will run for North Dakota governor.
- With Dalrymple out, speculation begins on next ND governor Updated: Aug-25-15 7:13 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Gov. Jack Dalrymple's announcement that he won't seek a second full term sets off a potential scramble to replace him. Here's a rundown of who's who among the potential hopefuls on both the Republican and Democratic sides:
- Lt. Gov. Wrigley 'actively considering' gubernatorial bid Updated: Aug-25-15 6:20 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota Lt. Gov. Drew Wrigley says he's "actively considering" a run for governor.
- Reactions to Dalrymple's decision to not seek re-election Updated: Aug-24-15 4:56 pm
Quotes from elected officials regarding the decision of North Dakota Gov. Jack Dalrymple to not seek re-election:
- CHS Inc. pulls plug on planned $3 billion fertilizer plant Updated: Aug-12-15 10:35 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Minnesota-based CHS Inc. said Wednesday it will not move forward with a planned $3 billion fertilizer plant in southeastern North Dakota.
- North Dakota mulls lawsuit over new greenhouse gas limits Updated: Aug-06-15 1:46 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota "is very seriously considering" a legal fight - separate from other states - against new federal rules designed to cut greenhouse gas emissions from U.S. power plants, Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem said.
- Hundreds of new laws to take effect in North Dakota Updated: Jul-31-15 10:20 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Hundreds of new laws are set to take effect in North Dakota, including one that will make it easier to buy alcohol on Sundays and another that will allow concealed-carry permit holders to bring their guns to more places.