- Court agrees with tossing strict North Dakota abortion law Updated: Jul-22-15 5:48 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A federal appeals court agreed Wednesday that one of the nation's most restrictive abortion laws is unconstitutional - a North Dakota statute banning abortions when a fetal heartbeat is detected as early as six weeks into a pregnancy.
- Air Force secretary updates ND Guard members on priorities Updated: Jul-22-15 2:34 am
FARGO, North Dakota - The secretary of the U.S. Air Force says her visit to Fargo was meant to update members of the North Dakota Air National Guard base on her priorities.
- ND anti-corporate farming law petition signatures verified Updated: Jul-21-15 4:23 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A farm group seeking to block a new law that exempts dairy and swine operations from North Dakota's anti-corporate farming legislation has successfully pushed the matter to a public vote, Secretary of State Al Jaeger said Tuesday.
- Flags to be flown at half-staff in honor of shooting victims Updated: Jul-21-15 3:38 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota Gov. Jack Dalrymple has ordered that flags on state property be flown at half-staff to honor the five service members killed last week in Tennessee.
- North Dakota agency signals comfort on some pipeline issues Updated: Jul-20-15 5:51 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A Texas company appears to have adequately addressed some of the biggest environmental issues facing its $3.8 billion pipeline from western North Dakota to Illinois, North Dakota regulators said Monday.