- North Dakota administrative law judge retiring Updated: Nov-29-13 12:13 pm
- ND wants more time to comment on butterflies Updated: Nov-24-13 1:02 pm
- Flags at half-staff in ND to honor JFK's memory Updated: Nov-22-13 7:04 am
- ND officials say nation owes debt to veterans Updated: Nov-11-13 7:38 pm
- ND panel deciding oilfield protection sites Updated: Nov-10-13 3:28 pm
- Rauschenberger appointed ND tax commissioner Updated: Nov-08-13 2:48 pm
- As coal projects languish, some question worth Updated: Nov-08-13 2:13 pm
- New money for cardiac care effort in Dakotas Updated: Nov-08-13 12:52 pm
- Gov. Dalrymple to name new tax commissioner Updated: Nov-07-13 6:22 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The only person to serve as director of North Dakota's Office of Administrative Hearings is stepping down.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota officials want a 30-day extension to comment on a proposal to list two Upper Midwest butterfly species as threatened and endangered.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota Gov. Jack Dalrymple has directed all state government agencies to fly the American and state flags at half-staff as the country marks the 50th anniversary of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The nation owes its military veterans an enormous gratitude that extends beyond the confines of the annual Veterans Day holiday, North Dakota officials said Monday at a ceremony.
FARGO, North Dakota - A divided North Dakota Industrial Commission will soon decide whether to designate special places subject to development restrictions that would protect them from oil drilling or other development.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Gov. Jack Dalrymple has appointed Deputy Tax Commissioner Ryan Rauschenberger to serve the remainder of current commissioner Cory Fong's term.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Two companies that have spent several years and $8 million in state money studying a pair of projects to develop North Dakota's coal industry must soon decide whether to seek another extension or walk away from the projects.
PIERRE, South Dakota - Charitable grants will provide South Dakota and North Dakota hospitals and ambulance services with new lifesaving equipment to increase survival rates in cases of sudden cardiac arrest, officials said Friday.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Gov. Jack Dalrymple is slated to name a new state tax commissioner to serve the remainder of current commissioner Cory Fong's term.