- Arizona falls flat in 58-21 loss to Arizona State Updated: Dec-01-13 2:22 am
- Sun Devils race past Arizona, 58-21 Updated: Dec-01-13 2:09 am
- Wildcats gain confidence from beating Ducks Updated: Nov-27-13 5:28 pm
- Parity has ruled the Pac-12 this season Updated: Nov-27-13 12:45 am
- Winston, Manziel, McCarron finalists for Maxwell Updated: Nov-25-13 6:39 pm
- Pac-12 championship matchup set Updated: Nov-24-13 4:50 pm
- No. 5 Oregon stunned 42-16 by Arizona Updated: Nov-23-13 8:59 pm
- Arizona stuns No. 5 Oregon 42-16 Updated: Nov-23-13 8:33 pm
- No. 5 Ducks back on track in Pac-12 Updated: Nov-19-13 4:42 pm
- Halliday throws for 319 yards, WSU upsets Arizona Updated: Nov-16-13 8:38 pm
- Arizona struggles in upset loss at home to WSU Updated: Nov-16-13 7:32 pm
- Carey playing with bigger chip on his shoulder Updated: Nov-14-13 4:24 pm
- UCLA's Myles Jack emerges as a 2-way threat Updated: Nov-12-13 7:39 pm
- Jack plays both ways, No. 16 UCLA beats Arizona Updated: Nov-10-13 2:44 am
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona had a chance to boost its bowl pedigree and put a dent in its biggest rival's championship chances.
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona State turned the Territorial Cup into a runaway.
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona was reeling, the season on the verge of spiraling away after consecutive home losses.
PHOENIX - The Pac-12 Championship participants are set: No. 8 Stanford will face No. 13 Arizona State with a spot in the Rose Bowl on the line.
Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston, Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel and Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron are finalists for the Maxwell Award, given to college football's player of the year.
TUCSON, Arizona - Oregon was in control of the Pac-12 North until it lost to Stanford. The Cardinal put the Ducks in charge by losing to Southern California, only to get it right back when Oregon lost to Arizona.
TUCSON, Arizona - Oregon running back De'Anthony Thomas said earlier this week that it was no big deal to play in the Rose Bowl. The Ducks had already done that. The national championship was their goal.
TUCSON, Arizona - The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizona's fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands.
EUGENE, Oregon - Marcus Mariota has been right all along: The No. 5 Oregon Ducks just need to play out their season. In December they'll see where they land.
TUCSON, Arizona - Connor Halliday threw 25 yards to Isiah Myers for the tie-breaking touchdown with 2:15 to play to give Washington State a 24-17 upset over Arizona on Saturday.
TUCSON, Arizona - Coach Rich Rodriguez has said it before. His Arizona team is not good enough to play poorly and win.
TUCSON, Arizona - Ka'Deem Carey has always run with ferocity, bursting through the line of scrimmage like a bottle rocket, punishing defenders who would dare to try tackling him.
LOS ANGELES - If Myles Jack had wanted to be a running back coming out of high school in Bellevue, Washington, last year, he had his pick of several SEC schools. He also could have played any position he wanted at the University of Washington, just across the lake from his hometown.
TUCSON, Arizona - UCLA's coaches had planned all along to use Myles Jack on offense sometime. They got around to it Saturday night with spectacular results.