- Nuggets vow to speed up tempo next season Updated: Apr-16-15 7:29 pm
DENVER - The job requirement for the next head coach of the Denver Nuggets is pretty simple and straightforward: Must let the team play at an uptempo pace.
- More changes likely for Kings after another losing season Updated: Apr-16-15 4:21 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - A season that started out so promising for the Sacramento Kings ended the same way as the previous eight: out of the playoffs, with a losing record and looking for luck in the draft lottery.
- Kings beat Lakers 122-99, sending LA to worst season ever Updated: Apr-16-15 2:08 am
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Lakers wrapped up the worst season in franchise history with an eight-man roster of castoffs and journeymen trudging to their eighth loss in nine games, never threatening to contend under all those gold championship banners hanging high above the Staples Center court.
- Casspi helps Kings beat Lakers 102-92 Updated: Apr-14-15 1:53 am
SACRAMENTO, California - The Los Angeles Lakers are one loss away from the worst season in franchise history.
- Faried scores 30 points, Nuggets beat Kings 122-111 Updated: Apr-12-15 8:45 pm
DENVER - George Karl was hoping for a triumphant return to Denver. He had to settle for a warm welcome from a friendly crowd.
- Felton lifts Mavs to 144-143 win over Nuggets in 2 OTs Updated: Apr-11-15 1:31 am
DENVER - Between a sprained right ankle and a suspension, this has been a trying season for Raymond Felton.
- Jazz rally for 103-91 win over Kings, Favors scores 18 Updated: Apr-09-15 12:38 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Even if the Utah Jazz are not playing for playoff seeding, their minds haven't turned to summer vacation quite yet.
- Kings hold off Timberwolves behind Casspi Updated: Apr-08-15 1:24 am
SACRAMENTO, California - Omri Casspi's playing time has increased since George Karl took over as Sacramento's coach during the All-Star break.
- Hood's big fourth quarter lifts Jazz over Kings 101-95 Updated: Apr-06-15 12:36 am
SACRAMENTO, California - Rodney Hood is showing no lingering effects from the concussion that sidelined him for a game earlier this week.