- Norway's Bjoergen and Sundby win World Cup races Updated: Mar-02-14 9:02 am
- Bjoergen, Cologna star in cross-country in Sochi Updated: Feb-24-14 1:30 am
- Bjoergen leads Norway sweep in 30K cross-country Updated: Feb-22-14 8:09 am
- Sweden wins men's cross-country relay in Sochi Updated: Feb-16-14 10:15 am
- Sweden wins women's Olympic cross-country relay Updated: Feb-15-14 8:29 am
- Kowalczyk of Poland wins women's 10K classical Updated: Feb-13-14 8:41 am
- Bjoergen wins women's 15K skiathlon at Sochi Games Updated: Feb-08-14 8:32 am
LAHTI, Finland - Norway's triple Olympic gold medalist Marit Bjoergen and Olympic bronze medalist Martin Johnsrud Sundby dominated cross-country skiing World Cup races on Sunday.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Marit Bjoergen is still in a class of her own in women's cross-country skiing, although perhaps not quite as dominant as she was four years ago.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - If this was Marit Bjoergen's last Olympic race, she couldn't have scripted a better finish.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Marcus Hellner was so far ahead of his rivals heading in to the cross-country stadium that he had time to pick up a Swedish flag and wave it to the crowd as he cruised toward the finish line.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - When Charlotte Kalla started her anchor leg of the women's cross-country relay, the two leaders were 25 seconds ahead and four-time Olympic champion Marit Bjoergen was chasing close behind.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - If a foot fracture couldn't stop Justyna Kowalczyk, a bit of sunshine certainly wasn't about to.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Marit Bjoergen already has enough Olympic gold medals for her own collection. This one was for her grieving teammate.