- Mets win 11th straight to tie team record, 6-3 over Braves Updated: Apr-23-15 8:18 pm
NEW YORK - With a perfect ride through their first homestand, the surprising New York Mets matched the best start in team history.
- Braves' McKirahan suspended 80 games for positive drug test Updated: Apr-20-15 5:48 pm
ATLANTA - Atlanta Braves reliever Andrew McKirahan was suspended for 80 games Monday following a positive test for a banned substance under Major League Baseball's drug program.
- New Packed Citi: Mets off to fast start despite injuries Updated: Apr-20-15 2:30 am
NEW YORK - One week of winning baseball from Matt Harvey and the Mets has created something new at Citi Field this season: noise.
- MLB to follow Biogenesis model in latest drug investigation Updated: Apr-13-15 7:05 pm
TORONTO - Commissioner Rob Manfred says Major League Baseball is investigating four recent positive tests for the steroid Stanozolol along "the same model" as its 2013 Biogenesis probe.
- Colon's 1st RBI in decade helps Mets beat Braves 4-3 Updated: Apr-12-15 6:02 pm
ATLANTA - A rare run-scoring hit from Bartolo Colon helped give the New York Mets a boost going into their home opener.
- Mets' Mejia banned 80 games, 4th MLB positive within 16 days Updated: Apr-11-15 11:26 pm
ATLANTA - Injured New York Mets closer Jenrry Mejia was suspended for 80 games Saturday, the fourth player in 16 days banned under the major league drug program following a positive test for the steroid Stanozolol.
- Mets closer Mejia goes on DL with elbow inflammation Updated: Apr-07-15 3:29 pm
NEW YORK - For the second straight season, the New York Mets' closer hasn't made it past opening day.
- Mets closer Mejia feels tightness in elbow, doesn't pitch Updated: Apr-06-15 11:48 pm
WASHINGTON - Mets closer Jenrry Mejia's pitching elbow tightened while he was warming up, so he did not pitch against the Nationals on opening day.