- Astros fall behind early, lose to A's 11-3 Updated: Apr-19-14 3:02 am
- A's come out swinging to beat Astros 11-3 Updated: Apr-19-14 2:35 am
- Dodgers' Puig focuses on baseball despite issues Updated: Apr-17-14 10:27 pm
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th Updated: Apr-17-14 3:27 am
- Cespedes' late HR lifts Athletics over Mariners Updated: Apr-13-14 8:47 pm
- A's win series with Seattle to close homestand Updated: Apr-06-14 8:14 pm
- Indians rally to split doubleheader with A's Updated: Apr-03-14 1:41 am
- Cespedes homers in A's 6-4 loss to Mariners Updated: Mar-23-14 7:38 pm
- Kazmir recovers, Vogt leads A's past Mariners 6-5 Updated: Mar-22-14 10:11 pm
OAKLAND, California - Bo Porter's team had already fallen behind big when he lost his temper.
OAKLAND, California - Jed Lowrie insisted he calmly asked Houston second baseman Jose Altuve why the Astros were trying to hit him with a pitch in the third inning. Lowrie had tried to bunt in the first with his Oakland Athletics already leading by seven runs, yet said it was because the defense had shifted.
SAN FRANCISCO - Yasiel Puig believes he has the support from his Los Angeles Dodgers teammates and the club to help him keep his focus on baseball despite challenges off the field.
ANAHEIM, California - Chris Iannetta swung the bat like a guy who definitely didn't want to catch one more inning.
SEATTLE - Another well-pitched game for the Oakland Athletics came with a price.
OAKLAND, California - Jim Johnson spent the first week of the season making adjustments after a pair of surprising results in his new uniform.
OAKLAND, California - Michael Brantley gets to head home celebrating a game-winning hit instead of dwelling on a rare error.
PEORIA, Arizona - Oakland's Yoenis Cespedes hit his first home run of spring training, but the Seattle Mariners rallied for four runs in the ninth inning to beat a split-squad of Athletics on Sunday.