- Iowa State's Melvin Ejim AP Big 12 Player of Year Updated: Mar-10-14 5:50 pm
- Big 12 coaches pick Ejim as league's top player Updated: Mar-09-14 1:57 pm
- Wiggins' 41 not enough for Kansas in loss to WVU Updated: Mar-08-14 4:37 pm
- West Virginia beats No. 8 Kansas 92-86 Updated: Mar-08-14 4:08 pm
- Clark leads No. 23 Oklahoma past West Virginia Updated: Mar-06-14 1:31 am
- West Virginia blows out TCU 81-59 Updated: Mar-01-14 4:35 pm
- No. 15 Iowa State beats West Virginia 83-66 Updated: Feb-26-14 11:08 pm
- Baylor swamps West Virginia 88-75 Updated: Feb-22-14 5:14 pm
- No. 11 Iowa State falls at West Virginia 102-77 Updated: Feb-10-14 10:44 pm
- West Virginia stomps No. 11 Iowa State 102-77 Updated: Feb-10-14 10:27 pm
Melvin Ejim accomplished much more than just one record-setting game this season. The Iowa State senior forward has a unique top-10 standing in the Big 12.
IRVING, Texas - Iowa State senior forward Melvin Ejim has been selected as the Big 12's player of the year by the league's coaches.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - The best game of Andrew Wiggins' short Kansas career helped temper the fact that the regular-season champion Jayhawks are limping into the Big 12 tournament with losses in two of their last three games.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Its NCAA chances all but gone, West Virginia showed it still has some fight left in a lackluster season.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Bob Huggins fielded several questions about why his team fell apart late in a loss to Oklahoma.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Eron Harris scored 18 as West Virginia knocked off Texas Christian 81-59 on Saturday.
AMES, Iowa - Iowa State played nearly the entire second half without the Big 12's leading scorer and still rolled past a team that blew it out two weeks ago.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Royce O'Neale scored 22 points and Baylor topped West Virginia 88-75 Saturday in a battle of Big 12 teams striving to make noise in front of the NCAA Tournament.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Iowa State coach Fred Hoiberg found it tough to come up with positives in the 11th-ranked Cyclones' worst loss in three seasons.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - It was tough to tell what Remi Dibo enjoyed more: being the centerpiece of West Virginia's 3-point show against No. 11 Iowa State, or clamping down on Big 12 scoring leader Melvin Ejim.