- Scherzer nicked, Nationals lose to Harvey and Mets 4-0 Updated: May-01-15 11:18 pm
- Mets, Astros, A-Rod highlight first month Updated: Apr-29-15 5:02 pm
From the Amazin' Mets to A-Rod smacking homers, it's been a wacky first month in the majors.
- A-Rod, Yankees no match for Harvey in 8-2 loss to Mets Updated: Apr-25-15 9:18 pm
- Mets: Harvey has mild ankle sprain but will make next start Updated: Apr-23-15 1:36 am
NEW YORK - Mets ace Matt Harvey has a mild left ankle sprain but the team says he will make his next scheduled start Saturday at Yankee Stadium.
- New Packed Citi: Mets off to fast start despite injuries Updated: Apr-20-15 2:30 am
NEW YORK - One week of winning baseball from Matt Harvey and the Mets has created something new at Citi Field this season: noise.
- Harvey, banged-up Mets hold off Marlins 7-6 for 8th straight Updated: Apr-19-15 6:14 pm
NEW YORK - Travis d'Arnaud had his right hand in a blue cast. Jerry Blevins' left arm was in a sling. About the only thing not broken Sunday at Citi Field was the New York Mets' winning streak.
- Mets get HRs from d'Arnaud and Duda to sweep Phillies, 6-1 Updated: Apr-15-15 11:17 pm
NEW YORK - There was the home opener a couple of days ago. Matt Harvey's return to Citi Field. And then the first game since David Wright got hurt.
- Some Mets fans urge Wilpons at home opener: 'Ya gotta leave' Updated: Apr-13-15 5:08 pm
NEW YORK - A group of New York Mets fans has its own slogan this season, a message directed at the club's owners. When the team arrived at Citi Field for Monday's home opener, it was greeted by two new billboards just outside the ballpark.
- Families of slain NYC police officers honored at Mets game Updated: Apr-13-15 3:37 pm
NEW YORK - The families of two slain New York City police officers threw out the ceremonial first pitch at the Mets' home opener at Citi Field on Monday and were joined by Mayor Bill de Blasio at a time when his relationship with the police department is again coming under scrutiny.
- 'Back in the Saddle,' Harvey leads Mets past Nationals 6-3 Updated: Apr-09-15 6:00 pm
WASHINGTON - Matt Harvey was rarin' to go in his return from Tommy John surgery, right down to the knobs of his bats labeled with his nickname in all caps: DARK KNIGHT.