- Penn State delivers statement: Never count us out Updated: Dec-01-13 1:31 pm
- Penn State hangs on, upsets No. 14 Wisconsin 31-24 Updated: Nov-30-13 11:28 pm
- No. 14 Wisconsin upset 31-24 by Penn State Updated: Nov-30-13 10:16 pm
- Auburn victory shakes up BCS title race Updated: Nov-30-13 9:56 pm
- Penn State DE Olaniyan gears up for Badgers Updated: Nov-27-13 5:38 pm
- Steady seniors help Andersen lead No. 14 Wisconsin Updated: Nov-25-13 6:30 pm
- Minnesota stands up to No. 16 Wisconsin, but falls Updated: Nov-23-13 9:01 pm
- No. 16 Wisconsin wins 10th in a row vs Minnesota Updated: Nov-23-13 8:47 pm
- BYU grounded by No. 21 Wisconsin 27-17 Updated: Nov-09-13 10:04 pm
- No. 21 Wisconsin powers through to stretch run Updated: Nov-06-13 3:38 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - In a stadium full of fans wearing red, the visiting team dressed in white looked right at home laughing and bouncing up and down on the field.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A bright future for Penn State emerged on a cool, crisp day in the Midwest.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Confusion reigned on Senior Day for Wisconsin.
Auburn's latest miracle victory, and Ohio State's thrilling win against Michigan, has opened the door to the BCS title game to the Buckeyes.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - C.J. Olaniyan is ready to take a run at stopping Wisconsin's powerful rushing attack.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The game plan for No. 14 Wisconsin for Thanksgiving Day sounds simple: Practice early, then feed the Badgers.
MINNEAPOLIS - For a decade now, Minnesota has been kicked around by Wisconsin, lending a rather anticlimactic air to one of the longest-running rivalries in the nation.
MINNEAPOLIS - Wisconsin has been running roughshod over the Big Ten since a disheartening loss to Ohio State almost two months ago.
MADISON, Wisconsin - BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy is so good, he makes big plays while lying on his back.
MADISON, Wisconsin - One of the top linebackers in the country is sidelined. The best running back in the Big Ten is having a subpar day. The leading receiver leaves with an injury.