- Georgia Tech charges back to beat Illinois 67-64 Updated: Dec-03-13 9:42 pm
- St. John's beats Georgia Tech 69-58 Updated: Nov-30-13 5:39 pm
- Mississippi cruises past Georgia Tech 77-67 Updated: Nov-29-13 8:08 pm
- Georgia Tech defeats Mississippi Valley St. 76-59 Updated: Nov-26-13 9:20 pm
- Georgia Tech edges North Carolina A&T 78-71 Updated: Nov-24-13 5:42 pm
- Georgia Tech gets 68-50 win over Delaware St. Updated: Nov-11-13 9:17 pm
- Georgia Tech beats Presbyterian 88-57 Updated: Nov-08-13 11:01 pm
ATLANTA - Georgia Tech closed the game with a 19-4 run to rally from a 12-point deficit and beat Illinois 67-64 on Tuesday night in the Big Ten/ACC Challenge, giving the Illini their first loss.
NEW YORK - JaKarr Sampson had an explanation for and a solution to the problem of St. John's poor starts which have had the Red Storm trailing by double figures.
NEW YORK - Derrick Millinghaus had 16 points to lead Georgia Tech to a 77-67 victory over Georgia Tech on the first day of the Barclays Center Classic Friday afternoon.
ATLANTA - Robert Carter Jr. tied his season high with 13 points and added a season-high 15 rebounds Tuesday, when Georgia Tech ran all over Mississippi Valley State in the first half on the way to a 76-59 win.
ATLANTA - Trae Golden scored 12 of his game-high 20 points in the second half Sunday, when Georgia Tech rallied from an 11-point halftime deficit to beat North Carolina A&T 78-71.
ATLANTA - Trae Golden hit his first four shots and went on to lead all scorers with 16 points Monday as Georgia Tech struggled a bit before beating Delaware State 68-50 in McCamish Pavilion.
ATLANTA - Marcus Georgia-Hunt and Robert Carter Jr. had solid freshman years for Georgia Tech, but even more is expected from them as sophomores this season.