- Elected state officials in Montana to see pay increases Updated: May-18-15 3:24 pm
HELENA, Montana - Elected state officials in Montana from the governor to district judges will receive automatic pay raises on July 1 based on average salaries from surrounding states.
- incentives to improve Montana broadband to cease this summer Updated: May-06-15 7:59 pm
HELENA, Montana - In the state with some of the slowest broadband speeds in the nation, Montana lawmakers refused this year to pick up where federal stimulus programs are leaving off in funding improvements to the state's Internet, phone and cable services.
- Montana Supreme Court rejects Beach request for new sentence Updated: May-05-15 4:45 pm
HELENA, Montana - The Montana Supreme Court on Tuesday rejected a re-sentencing request from a man convicted of killing his high-school classmate in 1979 when they both were teenagers.
- Actor Jeff Bridges donates more to Montana hunger campaign Updated: Apr-30-15 1:45 pm
HELENA, Montana - The governor has announced that actor Jeff Bridges and a national nonprofit have contributed an additional $40,000 to the Montana No Kid Hungry Campaign.
- Tester, Daines seek approval of Blackfeet water agreement Updated: Apr-29-15 6:30 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - U.S. Sens. Jon Tester and Steve Daines are asking Congress to approve a water rights settlement with the Blackfeet tribe that's been in the works for more than three decades.
- Attorney general asks judge to dismiss irrigators' challenge Updated: Apr-22-15 7:29 pm
HELENA, Montana - The Montana Attorney General's office asked a state judge on Wednesday to dismiss a lawsuit intended to stall the Flathead tribal water compact.