- Cubs drop 5th straight, 4-1 to Reds Updated: Apr-18-14 7:35 pm
- Reds break from slump, start getting players back Updated: Apr-17-14 3:53 pm
- Heisey hits slam, Mesoraco 4 RBIs as Reds top Rays Updated: Apr-13-14 5:59 pm
- Rays give up Heisey's slam, fall to Reds 12-4 Updated: Apr-13-14 5:56 pm
- Reds lose to Rays 1-0 for worst start since 1995 Updated: Apr-12-14 5:45 pm
- Reds' Simon sharp in 1st start in 2 years Updated: Apr-06-14 5:39 pm
- Reds expect Broxton back next week for closer role Updated: Apr-02-14 5:25 pm
- Defending champ Cards open against depleted Reds Updated: Mar-30-14 9:52 pm
- Reds lose to Bats 1-0 in shortened game Updated: Mar-29-14 8:17 pm
- Reds RHP Cueto to start opening day in Cincinnati Updated: Mar-27-14 3:59 pm
- Abreu homers and White Sox beat Reds 9-5 Updated: Mar-26-14 8:39 pm
- Reds have big concerns about pitching at outset Updated: Mar-25-14 7:26 pm
- Raburn homers in return to the field Updated: Mar-24-14 9:30 pm
- Brewers rough up Leake with 6-run second inning Updated: Mar-23-14 9:27 pm
- Skip Schumaker will miss a month Updated: Mar-22-14 4:06 pm
- Heisey's 6th homer helps Reds beat Royals 9-3 Updated: Mar-21-14 8:45 pm
- Price says Reds' Latos won't be ready for season Updated: Mar-21-14 4:21 pm
CHICAGO - Jeff Samardzija has had a hard time finding run support this season. The same could be said for all Chicago Cubs' pitchers.
CINCINNATI - The Reds have emerged from their worst start in two decades.
CINCINNATI - The Reds went two weeks before breaking out of their hitting slump.
CINCINNATI - Pitching with a short-handed staff caught up with the Tampa Bay Rays.
CINCINNATI - Another game full of wasted chances and wasted pitching prompted the Reds to call for a meeting.
NEW YORK - Alfredo Simon making his first start in more than two years. Manny Parra stepping into the closer's spot.
CINCINNATI - Reliever Jonathan Broxton could be ready to pitch next week, giving the Cincinnati Reds an experienced closer until Aroldis Chapman is ready to return from a head injury.
CINCINNATI - No waiting for one of the NL Central's longstanding rivalries to resume. The Cardinals and Reds can start playing their annual game of look-who's-in-first right from the first pitch.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Homer Bailey pitched three innings without problem, showing he has recovered from a groin injury, and the Cincinnati Reds ended their spring training schedule by losing to their Triple-A Louisville Bats team 1-0 on Saturday in a rain-shortened game.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Johnny Cueto is set to start on opening day for the Cincinnati Reds for the third straight season.
CINCINNATI - Bryan Price's father worked for a savings and loan that had San Francisco Giants season tickets and would make some of them available to employees.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Lyle Overbay got good news this morning and celebrated with his bat.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Skip Schumaker dislocated his left shoulder and will miss about a month.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Chris Heisey hit his sixth spring-training homer and tripled, helping the Cincinnati Reds to beat a Kansas City Royals' split squad 9-3 Friday.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Reds manager Bryan Price doesn't expect right-hander Mat Latos to be ready for the start of the season, leaving Cincinnati's rotation in flux for the opening weeks.