- Lions slipping with 3 losses in 4-game stretch Updated: Dec-09-13 5:34 pm
- 5 things to know after Eagles beat Lions 34-20 Updated: Dec-09-13 3:41 am
- Lions, Chiefs take punts, kicks for scores Updated: Dec-08-13 6:33 pm
- Lions struggle to hold onto ball in loss to Eagles Updated: Dec-08-13 6:11 pm
- McCoy runs for 217, Eagles beat Lions Updated: Dec-08-13 5:23 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - The Detroit Lions slipped and slid plenty in the snow at Philadelphia. Maybe it was fitting.
PHILADELPHIA - On a slippery, snow-filled field against a run-stuffing defense, LeSean McCoy had the game of his life.
PHILADELPHIA - Detroit's Jeremy Ross had a punt and kickoff return for a touchdown, and Kansas City also had one of each, the first time two teams did it on the same day in the NFL since at least 1940, according to STATS.
PHILADELPHIA - Jeremy Ross plowed his way through the snow, even with cleats that felt more appropriate for date night than a touchdown dance.
PHILADELPHIA - Once LeSean McCoy put his head down and ran straight ahead instead of juking and jiving, no one could stop him.