- Grayson, Jolly get crowd-sourced questions in debate Updated: Apr-25-16 9:07 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - U.S. Reps. Alan Grayson and David Jolly answered questions Monday about allowing a vote on the U.S. Supreme Court nominee, the financial system, the influence of money on the political system and climate change from actor Mark Ruffalo, as well as regular voters, during a debate in which questions were crowd-sourced.
- Neutral in presidential race, Obama digs in for other Dems Updated: Apr-12-16 5:04 pm
WASHINGTON - In a rural stretch of Kentucky, voters picked up the phone in March to hear President Barack Obama on the line, urging them to vote for a little-known Democrat named Jeff Taylor.
- Murphy calls Grayson a liar, lawbreaker over hedge fund Updated: Apr-06-16 2:28 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - An already nasty Senate race became even nastier Wednesday as U.S. Rep. Patrick Murphy said fellow Democratic congressman Alan Grayson is a liar and lawbreaker who shouldn't be serving the public.
- Review panel: Rep. Grayson likely violated law, House rules Updated: Apr-05-16 6:32 pm
WASHINGTON - A congressional review panel said Tuesday there is "substantial reason to believe" that Democratic Rep. Alan Grayson of Florida violated federal law and broke House rules in a number of business and legal activities and in managing his congressional office.
- Beruff releases his first TV ad in Florida Senate race Updated: Apr-04-16 1:40 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Republican Senate candidate Carlos Beruff is attacking Washington politicians and highlighting his outsider status in the first television ad of his Senate campaign.