- Royals' Lorenzo Cain drops appeal, begins serving suspension Updated: May-03-15 12:41 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Lorenzo Cain was hoping that nobody saw him throw the punch.
- Yordano Ventura drops appeal of suspension Updated: Apr-30-15 7:56 pm
- Kipnis, Salazar help Indians break losing streak Updated: Apr-29-15 10:53 pm
CLEVELAND - Danny Salazar overcame a scary moment and a hot ballclub to remain unbeaten and help the Cleveland Indians snap a four-game losing streak.
- Royals' Edinson Volquez drops appeal, starts 5-game ban Updated: Apr-27-15 5:26 pm
CLEVELAND - Kansas City Royals pitcher Edinson Volquez has dropped his appeal of a five-game suspension for his involvement in a brawl with the Chicago White Sox last week.
- White Sox RHP Albers goes on DL with injury from brawl Updated: Apr-26-15 9:24 pm
CHICAGO - Matt Albers knew something was wrong after he was involved in a benches-clearing brawl between the Chicago White Sox and Kansas City Royals on Thursday night.
- White Sox rally for 2nd Sunday win against Royals Updated: Apr-26-15 7:26 pm
CHICAGO - David Robertson threw the first pitch of the afternoon and the last one. And the Chicago White Sox hoped it would go that way on one strange Sunday.
- 7 players from Royals, White Sox punished by MLB for brawl Updated: Apr-25-15 8:03 pm
- Yost insists Royals not to blame for string of fights Updated: Apr-24-15 9:05 pm
CHICAGO - Manager Ned Yost insists his Kansas City Royals are not at fault for a string of fights. He blames the other teams.
- Royals sending a fighting message early in season Updated: Apr-23-15 11:08 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Royals earned a reputation for being a scrappy bunch last year, when they stole bases and dazzled on defense and used old-school small ball to reach Game 7 of the World Series.
- Pelfrey gets 1st win since 2013 as Twins beat Royals 3-0 Updated: Apr-23-15 12:35 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - It had been a while since Mike Pelfrey saw a 'W' next to his game in the box score.
- Royals' Herrera, Ventura punished for incidents vs A's Updated: Apr-21-15 6:18 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Major League Baseball suspended Kansas City Royals reliever Kelvin Herrera five games and fined him and pitcher Yordano Ventura on Tuesday after both targeted Oakland third baseman Brett Lawrie during a testy series over the weekend.
- Royals overcome 5 ejections to beat Athletics 4-2 Updated: Apr-19-15 7:33 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - After Oakland and Kansas City cleared the benches for the third straight game and five more Royals got ejected, Lorenzo Cain tried to put a positive spin on the day.
- 4 Royals ejected in latest Oakland-Kansas City scrape Updated: Apr-19-15 5:06 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Tempers flared again Sunday in the Oakland-Kansas City series, with four more Royals getting ejected.
- Royals' Ventura ejected after hitting Lawrie with pitch Updated: Apr-18-15 8:40 pm
- Ventura helps Royals sweep Angels again with 9-2 win Updated: Apr-12-15 8:03 pm
- Pujols hits 522nd HR, passes Williams, McCovey, Thomas Updated: Apr-12-15 4:42 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Albert Pujols has hit his 522nd home run, breaking a tie with Ted Williams, Willie McCovey and Frank Thomas for 18th place on the career list.
- Royals RHP Yordano Ventura leaves opener with cramp in thumb Updated: Apr-06-15 6:27 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas City starter Yordano Ventura has left their opener in the seventh inning with a cramp in his right thumb.
- Royals beat Astros 3-1 in exhibition finale Updated: Apr-04-15 7:35 pm
HOUSTON - Kansas City's Jason Vargas and Houston's Collin McHugh both ended the spring with solid starts as the Royals beat the Astros 3-1 in the exhibition finale for both teams on Saturday.