- LeBron joins "Big O" on elite list, leads Cavs past Magic Updated: Nov-24-15 5:25 am
CLEVELAND - No player in NBA history stuffed a stat sheet quite like Oscar Robertson. The "Big O" was a triple-double machine.
- Love, James lead Cavaliers past Hawks, 109-97 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:58 pm
CLEVELAND - The rematch of the Eastern Conference finals looked very familiar.
- James, Love lead Cavaliers past Bucks, 115-100 Updated: Nov-20-15 12:26 am
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Cavaliers are apparently good listeners.
- LeBron James has high praise for coach David Blatt Updated: Nov-19-15 8:05 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James flattered Cavaliers coach David Blatt with some high praise.
- Pistons rally for 104-99 win over Cavs despite James' 30 Updated: Nov-17-15 11:34 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - With his team down by four and less than 3 minutes to play, Andre Drummond was fouled intentionally. It's a strategy opposing teams will keep employing as long as the Detroit big man is making about 40 percent of his free throws.
- Bayless, Carter-Williams get 17 apiece in Bucks 2OT win Updated: Nov-15-15 12:59 am
MILWAUKEE - Jerryd Bayless had an unenviable assignment: guard LeBron James in the final minutes of double overtime.
- James, Williams lead Cavs over Knicks for 8th in a row Updated: Nov-13-15 11:38 pm
NEW YORK - With LeBron James spending so much energy shutting Carmelo Anthony down in the second half, it was good to have Mo Williams with him to finish the game offensively.
- James scores 31, sparks comeback as Cavaliers beat Jazz Updated: Nov-10-15 11:32 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James flexed his muscle Tuesday night. Then he led the Cleveland Cavaliers to their seventh straight win.
- James scores 31, sparks comeback as Cavaliers beat Jazz Updated: Nov-10-15 10:12 pm
- James scores 29 despite bruised quad as Cavs beat Pacers Updated: Nov-08-15 9:01 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James with a sore leg was about as effective as LeBron James at full health.
- LeBron James to play against Pacers despite quad injury Updated: Nov-08-15 3:47 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James is playing in the Cavaliers' game against Indiana despite a bruised left quad.
- James scores 31 as Cavaliers beat Sixers 108-102 Updated: Nov-06-15 10:09 pm
- LeBron scores 23, rips jersey in Cavs' 96-86 win over Knicks Updated: Nov-05-15 12:01 am
CLEVELAND - The jersey was too tight and so was the score.
- Cavs' J.R. Smith out at least 2 games with bruised knee Updated: Nov-03-15 5:27 pm
CLEVELAND - Cavaliers starting guard J.R. Smith will miss at least two games with a bruised right knee.
- James reaches 25,000 career points in Cavs' win over 76ers Updated: Nov-02-15 11:03 pm
PHILADELPHIA - LeBron James needed one simple slam to hit another major milestone.
- Gilbert looks to bring championship to Cleveland Updated: Oct-30-15 8:31 pm
CLEVELAND - Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert, following an offseason of big spending, has put his team in a position to win the city of Cleveland's first championship in 51 years.