- Former Rep. Beauprez runs for Colorado governor Updated: Mar-03-14 5:55 pm
- Rep. Cory Gardner launches Senate run Updated: Mar-01-14 3:33 pm
- Tea party ready for fight with GOP establishment Updated: Feb-28-14 6:42 pm
- Sen. Cruz won't endorse Cornyn in Texas GOP race Updated: Feb-27-14 5:01 pm
- Gardner in and Buck out in Colorado's Senate race Updated: Feb-27-14 12:50 am
DENVER - Former Rep. Bob Beauprez filed paperwork to run for governor Monday, entering a crowded field of Republicans vying to challenge Democratic Gov. John Hickenlooper in November.
DENVER - Republican Rep. Cory Gardner formally kicked off his Senate campaign on Saturday by tying his challenge to Democratic Sen. Mark Udall to the GOP's efforts to reverse its decade-long slide in this key political bellwether state.
WASHINGTON - Tea partyers insist they're not to blame for Republican election losses in congressional and presidential elections, faulting the GOP establishment for showing little fight.
WASHINGTON - The sniping between establishment Republicans and tea partyers resumed Thursday as Texas Sen. Ted Cruz refused to endorse his state's senior senator in next week's Republican primary.
DENVER - In a switch that shakes up the Senate contest in Colorado, Rep. Cory Gardner will forgo re-election to challenge Democratic incumbent Mark Udall while GOP front-runner Ken Buck drops out of the primary race to seek Gardner's House seat, Republican officials said Wednesday.