- Colorado Republicans whittle candidates Updated: Apr-12-14 8:38 pm
- Buck, Renfroe on ballot for Gardner House seat Updated: Apr-11-14 8:03 pm
- Colorado GOP begins whittling governor hopefuls Updated: Apr-11-14 2:31 pm
- Gardner raises $1.4 million to challenge Udall Updated: Apr-09-14 5:25 pm
- Gardner challenges Udall on fracking Updated: Apr-01-14 3:04 pm
- GOP Senate candidate reverses 'personhood' stance Updated: Mar-21-14 8:25 pm
- Pot banking bill getting little interest in DC Updated: Mar-20-14 1:10 pm
- Koch brothers group goes after US Sen. Mark Udall Updated: Mar-17-14 11:01 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - Republican U.S. Rep. Cory Gardner won't have a primary before taking on Democratic Sen. Mark Udall.
BROOMFIELD, Colorado - Republican delegates on Friday placed State Sen Scott Renfroe and Weld County District Attorney Ken Buck on the primary ballot to replace Rep. Cory Gardner, who is stepping down from his House seat in a highly conservative district to challenge Democratic U.S. Sen Mark Udall.
DENVER - Seven Republicans are vying for the right to challenge Democratic Gov. John Hickenlooper this fall, including two former congressmen and the secretary of state.
DENVER - Republican U.S. Rep. Cory Gardner's campaign is reporting it raised $1.4 million during the first three months of the year, almost all of it in March, following his surprise announcement he would challenge Democratic Sen Mark Udall.
DENVER - Republican U.S. Senate candidate Cory Gardner says he was wrong to support "personhood" measures that would restrict or ban abortion.
DENVER - A bill that would make it legal for banks to do business with marijuana businesses is getting little interest in Congress.
DENVER - A national organization affiliated with billionaire brothers known as power players in conservative politics has turned its attention to U.S. Sen. Mark Udall with a political attack ad linking the Democrat to the federal health care overhaul, saying "Obamacare" was "truly harming real Coloradans."