- Cueto roughed up again as Orioles power past Royals, 8-5 Updated: Aug-27-15 12:30 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - There were two things in common with the pitches Johnny Cueto threw to Chris Davis, Manny Machado and Jonathan Schoop: They all began as cutters, and they all ended up as two-run homers.
- Since trade to Royals, Cueto enjoying bigger parks Updated: Aug-18-15 6:03 pm
CINCINNATI - Johnny Cueto learned there's more than one reason to enjoy pitching in big ballparks.
- Umps sort out crazy ending, Diamondbacks beat Reds in 10th Updated: Aug-09-15 8:54 pm
PHOENIX - Chris Owings lifted a ball to deep center field and was mobbed by his Arizona Diamondbacks teammates just before reaching second base.
- Madson earns save as Royals beat White Sox for 3-game sweep Updated: Aug-09-15 8:17 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - With All-Star reliever Wade Davis nursing a bad back and closer Greg Holland earning saves the past two days and unavailable, Kansas City Royals manager Ned Yost turned to Ryan Madson to protect a one-run lead in the ninth.
- Bradley powers Red Sox over Tigers 7-2 Updated: Aug-09-15 6:56 pm
DETROIT - Jackie Bradley Jr. showed off his considerable promise in one big afternoon for the Boston Red Sox.
- Mets get Cespedes at trade deadline Updated: Aug-01-15 10:57 am
NEW YORK - The Mets finally landed the bat they were looking for in Yoenis Cespedes just ahead of Friday's trade deadline, and Cole Hamels confirmed he blocked a trade to Houston before Philadelphia dealt its ace to Texas.
- The Latest: Cespedes, Haren, Revere traded at MLB's deadline Updated: Jul-31-15 5:04 pm
NEW YORK - Here are the latest developments as Major League Baseball hits a deadline Friday for trades where players do not first have to pass through waivers (all times Eastern):
- Blue Jays land Price in Toronto's 2nd big trade of week Updated: Jul-30-15 7:26 pm
DETROIT - Toronto acquired All-Star left-hander David Price from the Detroit Tigers on Thursday, the second major move in less than a week by the Blue Jays as they chase their first postseason appearance since 1993.
- Reds call up lefty David Holmberg to start vs Pirates Updated: Jul-30-15 4:43 pm
CINCINNATI - The Reds recalled left-hander David Holmberg from the minor leagues to start against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Thursday, taking Johnny Cueto's spot. Cincinnati traded its 20-game winner to Kansas City on Sunday.
- Indians avoid winless homestand, beat Royals 12-1 Updated: Jul-29-15 5:03 pm
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Indians found the perfect way to avoid a winless homestand.
- Royals acquire versatile Ben Zobrist from A's Updated: Jul-28-15 9:29 pm
CLEVELAND - Back in college, Ben Zobrist once kicked Ned Yost out of his apartment.
- Johnny Cueto joins Royals following trade Updated: Jul-28-15 6:05 pm
CLEVELAND - Johnny Cueto spent part of his first hours with the Kansas City Royals running up and down the steps inside an empty Progressive Field.