- The 2013 Associated Press All-SEC football team Updated: Dec-09-13 3:23 pm
- Auburn's Mason, Malzahn highlight AP All-SEC team Updated: Dec-09-13 2:36 pm
- Manziel stifled as No. 9 A&M falls at No. 18 LSU Updated: Nov-23-13 10:51 pm
- Magee, No. 18 LSU upend No. 9 Texas A&M, 34-10 Updated: Nov-23-13 10:35 pm
- Prescott plays for Miss St after mother's death Updated: Nov-09-13 10:12 pm
- Manziel leads No. 11 A&M over Mississippi St 51-41 Updated: Nov-09-13 9:08 pm
The 2013 Associated Press All-Southeastern Conference football team released Monday, with player's position, name, school, height, weight and class (u-unanimous selection to first team; t-tied at a position):
ATLANTA - Auburn was the only school that didn't have anyone on last year's Associated Press All-Southeastern Conference team. Not surprising, since the Tigers failed to win a league game.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Johnny Manziel found himself running toward the wrong end zone on fourth-and-goal.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Les Miles loves calling Death Valley the place opponents' dreams go to die. The same might someday be said about Johnny Manziel's bid for a second Heisman Trophy.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Mississippi State quarterback Dak Prescott didn't start on Saturday against No. 11 Texas A&M after losing his mother to cancer on Sunday.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Whether or not Saturday was Johnny Manziel's last home game, the Heisman Trophy winner certainly made sure to soak in every last moment.