- Amari Cooper's big season with Raiders slowed by drops Updated: Nov-25-15 7:00 pm
ALAMEDA, California - When he was drafted in the first round by the Oakland Raiders more than five months ago, the book on Amari Cooper was that he ran pass patterns like a seasoned veteran, understood pro-style offenses and had the best hands of any wide receiver coming out of college.
- Winston tosses 5 TD passes, Buccaneers beat Eagles 45-17 Updated: Nov-23-15 3:08 am
PHILADELPHIA - Jameis Winston and Doug Martin have put the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the playoff hunt a year after they were 2-14.
- Winston tosses 5 TD passes, Buccaneers beat Eagles 45-17 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:14 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Mark Sanchez and Darren Sproles yelled at each other after a pick-6, a fitting end to a frustrating day for the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Winston tosses 5 TD passes, Buccaneers beat Eagles 45-17 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:05 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Jameis Winston made all the right plays against the team he grew up rooting for.
- Winston rallies Buccaneers over struggling Cowboys Updated: Nov-16-15 3:20 am
TAMPA, Florida - When Lovie Smith was asked a third time about the Jameis Winston fumble that wasn't, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' coach declared it time to move on.
- Cowboys' skid reaches 7 in 10-6 loss to Bucs Updated: Nov-15-15 7:07 pm
TAMPA, Fla, - The Dallas Cowboys remain winless without Tony Romo.
- Winston's 1-yard TD run lifts Bucs over Cowboys 10-6 Updated: Nov-15-15 4:52 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Jameis Winston scored on a 1-yard quarterback keeper with 54 seconds remaining, giving the Tampa Bay Buccaneers a 10-6 victory that extended the Dallas Cowboys' longest losing streak since 1989 to seven games.
- Giants' Beckham posting big numbers again in 2nd season Updated: Nov-12-15 6:33 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - While the wow factor might be missing from Odell Beckham's game in his second season in the NFL, the New York Giants receiver is quietly having another big year.
- Buccaneers say mistakes hurting them are correctable Updated: Nov-09-15 8:59 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Lovie Smith stood at the podium with a pained expression on his face, explaining yet another loss in which his Tampa Bay Buccaneers undermined their chances of being successful.
- JPP returns, helps Giants beat mistake-prone Buccaneers Updated: Nov-09-15 2:19 am
TAMPA, Florida - Jason Pierre-Paul gave the New York Giants a taste of what they've been missing.
- Buccaneers lose 32-18 to New York Giants Updated: Nov-08-15 9:49 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Tampa Bay coach Lovie Smith could easily pinpoint the miscues that helped send the Buccaneers to the loss.
- Manning throws for 2 TDs, Giants hold off Buccaneers Updated: Nov-08-15 9:38 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Eli Manning and a resilient New York Giants defense answered one last charge by Jameis Winston and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Tampa Bay blows lead, recovers to beat Falcons 23-20 in OT Updated: Nov-02-15 3:49 am
ATLANTA - Normally, playing his first game in the NFL city closest to his hometown would have been enough motivation for Jameis Winston.
- Bucs beat Falcons 23-20 in overtime after blowing big lead Updated: Nov-01-15 7:19 pm
ATLANTA - Tampa Bay did all it could to squander another big lead.