- Auburn gives Malzahn raise, contract extension Updated: Dec-06-13 9:41 pm
- Auburn, Mizzou guarding against SEC letdowns Updated: Dec-06-13 6:15 pm
- Column: FSU, Ohio St wins should eliminate SEC Updated: Dec-06-13 5:14 pm
- Malzahn: Auburn's Marshall belongs in Heisman mix Updated: Dec-05-13 2:51 pm
- Pinkel, No. 5 Tigers thrive in SEC Year 2 Updated: Dec-04-13 6:33 pm
- Last BCS debate is first Playoff debate Updated: Dec-04-13 5:15 pm
- Auburn, Malzahn to talk new contract after season Updated: Dec-03-13 4:45 pm
- No. 3 Auburn players say it's more pluck than luck Updated: Dec-02-13 4:52 pm
- Stunning matchup for SEC title: Tigers vs. Tigers Updated: Dec-01-13 7:12 pm
- Davis' return lifts Auburn past Bama, 34-28 Updated: Nov-30-13 10:54 pm
- Column: Saban outcoached, Bama loses shot at title Updated: Nov-30-13 10:15 pm
- Auburn celebrates win over 'Bama in wild finish Updated: Nov-30-13 8:46 pm
- Iron Bowl highlights final week of regular season Updated: Nov-28-13 5:09 am
- Auburn needs some magic to overcome No. 1 Alabama Updated: Nov-27-13 4:54 pm
- Iron Bowl headlines week of rivalry games in SEC Updated: Nov-27-13 3:45 pm
- State writers pick No. 1 Alabama over No. 4 Auburn Updated: Nov-27-13 2:44 pm
- No. 4 Auburn trying to build for the long haul Updated: Nov-26-13 6:30 pm
- No. 7 Auburn survives No. 25 Georgia, 43-38 Updated: Nov-16-13 9:54 pm
- No. 7 Auburn hosts No. 25 Georgia in SEC matchup Updated: Nov-15-13 11:38 am
- Auburn's Marshall faces former team with UGA visit Updated: Nov-12-13 6:06 pm
- No. 7 Auburn controls its destiny in SEC West race Updated: Nov-10-13 2:50 pm
- Auburn's rise doesn't surprise Thigpen, Martinez Updated: Nov-07-13 4:31 pm
- Running game fueling No. 7 Auburn's rise Updated: Nov-05-13 5:02 pm
- Malzahn says he's never had player fake injury Updated: Nov-05-13 2:59 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn didn't bother waiting until after the Southeastern Conference championship game to give football coach Gus Malzahn a new six-year contract worth $3.85 million annually.
ATLANTA - Auburn and Missouri are competing for the Southeastern Conference title Saturday, and possibly a chance to play for the national championship.
ATLANTA - Sorry, Southeastern Conference.
AUBURN, Alabama - The Auburn Tigers believe their quarterback merits some Heisman Trophy consideration.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Gary Pinkel was in no mood for holiday cheer a year ago.
The last big BCS debate is in a way the first big College Football Playoff debate.
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn athletic director Jay Jacobs will discuss a new contract - which will probably come with a raise - for coach Gus Malzahn after the season.
AUBURN, Alabama - Don't call the Auburn Tigers lucky.
ATLANTA - Talk about an SEC surprise.
AUBURN, Alabama - That crazy tipped pass for a long game-winning touchdown is now the second-most stunning and improbable play of Auburn's wild season.
AUBURN, Alabama - Nick Saban threw his hands in the air and disgustedly tossed his headset aside.
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn might not be the center of the college football world most days, but it felt like it was Saturday as the Tigers beat Alabama in one of the wildest finishes ever.
A look at five things to watch as the Southeastern Conference enters the final week of the regular season:
On the way to what is being billed as one of the most important Iron Bowls ever played, No. 1 Alabama and No. 4 Auburn have traveled similar roads - at least when it comes to schedules.
It's rivalry week for several Southeastern Conference teams and many are playing for more than just bragging rights.
Alabama is the favorite of 17 out of 18 state editors and college football writers heading into Saturday's game with Auburn. The average score from their annual Iron Bowl predictions: Alabama 32.6, Auburn 22.8. Last year, Alabama was the pick of 22 of 23 voters by an average score of 40.6-8.7 and won 49-0.
AUBURN, Alabama - This is nothing new for the Auburn Tigers, however it seems.
AUBURN, Alabama - Aaron Murray and the Georgia Bulldogs could only watch as their fabulous comeback fell apart with one painfully unpredictable play.
AUBURN, Alabama - It's no surprise that this Georgia-Auburn game features a Southeastern Conference title contender ranked in the Top 10.
AUBURN, Alabama - Mark Richt figures Auburn quarterback Nick Marshall would have been have been "an all-conference type guy" if he'd been able to remain at Georgia.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Don't bother mentioning the Iron Bowl to Auburn. The seventh-ranked Tigers refuse to think that far ahead.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Auburn's resurgence in the Southeastern Conference doesn't surprise two Tennessee assistant coaches who worked on the Tigers' staff last season.
AUBURN, Alabama - The Auburn Tigers have plowed their way into Southeastern Conference, and maybe national title, contention with a running game that has lately been making the forward pass more luxury than necessity.