- UConn's Auriemma pitches at Capitol for university spending Updated: Apr-15-15 8:40 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A heavy hitter appeared at the Capitol to persuade lawmakers to spare the flagship state university from significant spending cuts.
- Fans celebrate UConn's 10th title with parade Updated: Apr-12-15 5:45 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Thousands of fans showed they aren't tired of celebrating national titles with the UConn women's team, gathering for an hour-long parade and rally in downtown Hartford on Sunday afternoon in mild spring weather.
- UConn women's basketball team returns home with 10th trophy Updated: Apr-08-15 7:21 pm
STORRS, Connecticut - UConn President Susan Herbst calls the school's basketball teams the university's front porch - it's the first thing the outside world sees.
- Obama congratulates winning NCAA basketball teams Updated: Apr-08-15 4:39 pm
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama has congratulated the Duke men's and University of Connecticut women's teams on winning the NCAA basketball championships.
- UConn women will be favorites to win 11th title next year Updated: Apr-08-15 3:30 am
TAMPA, Florida - Geno Auriemma and his UConn Huskies will be the leading contenders to make another championship run next season. It would be an unprecedented 11th title that would eclipse John Wooden's UCLA Bruins and their 10 championships.
- 3-Peat: UConn beats Notre Dame 63-53 for 3rd straight title Updated: Apr-08-15 12:30 am
TAMPA, Florida - Geno Auriemma and his UConn Huskies are a perfect 10.
- Young Notre Dame team comes up short in title game again Updated: Apr-08-15 12:17 am
TAMPA, Florida - Notre Dame trudged off the court, losers again in the women's national championship game.
- UConn shoots poorly but leads Notre Dame 31-23 at halftime Updated: Apr-07-15 9:46 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Connecticut's bid for a third consecutive NCAA women's basketball title is off to a strong start.
- UConn vs. Notre Dame: Rivalry brings attention to sport Updated: Apr-07-15 5:38 pm
TAMPA, Florida - There are few teams in women's basketball that have been able to challenge Geno Auriemma and his UConn Huskies during their unprecedented 20-year run atop the sport.
- NCAA looking for ways to speed up game, increase scoring Updated: Apr-06-15 8:23 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The NCAA may be ready to spice up college basketball.
- Lisa Leslie thrilled to be selected for Hall of Fame Updated: Apr-06-15 4:32 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Lisa Leslie was surprised when she got the phone call that she was elected to the basketball Hall of Fame.