- FSU's Winston voted ACC player of year Updated: Dec-04-13 1:09 pm
- 2013 all-Atlantic Coast Conference football teams Updated: Dec-02-13 6:09 pm
- No. 1 Seminoles headline all-ACC football teams Updated: Dec-02-13 6:08 pm
- Panthers fall behind early, lose to Miami 41-31 Updated: Nov-29-13 8:50 pm
- Duke-UNC rivalry has implications beyond the state Updated: Nov-28-13 5:04 am
- Quiet DT Donald a dominant force for Pittsburgh Updated: Nov-27-13 5:24 pm
- Winston, Manziel, McCarron finalists for Maxwell Updated: Nov-25-13 6:39 pm
- Panthers not satisfied after picking up 6th win Updated: Nov-25-13 6:34 pm
- Syracuse wilts at end, loses 17-16 to Pittsburgh Updated: Nov-23-13 6:48 pm
- Pitt beats Syracuse 17-16, becomes bowl-eligible Updated: Nov-23-13 4:43 pm
- Mosley, Joyner among 5 Nagurski Trophy finalists Updated: Nov-21-13 5:03 pm
- Lombardi Award finalists announced Updated: Nov-21-13 4:39 pm
- Enigmatic Panthers keep spinning wheels Updated: Nov-18-13 4:23 pm
- Defenses gaining upper hand in the ACC Updated: Nov-13-13 3:23 pm
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston has picked up two more individual awards from the Atlantic Coast Conference.
The 2013 all-Atlantic Coast Conference football teams, as announced Monday following a vote of 65 members of the Atlantic Coast Sports Media Association.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Quarterback Jameis Winston is among 17 players from top-ranked Florida State to make one of the all-Atlantic Coast Conference football teams.
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh coach Paul Chryst insists the Panthers are making progress.
A look at five things to watch as the Atlantic Coast Conference enters Week 13 of the season:
PITTSBURGH - The numbers and the face of the man behind them seem out of whack.
Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston, Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel and Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron are finalists for the Maxwell Award, given to college football's player of the year.
PITTSBURGH - No offense to the fine people who run the BBVA Compass Bowl, but Pittsburgh offensive guard Ryan Schlieper doesn't want to spend the final football game of his career hanging out in Alabama again.
SYRACUSE, New York - Jay Bromley shook his head in dismay. Another game had slipped away from the Syracuse Orange.
SYRACUSE, New York - Isaac Bennett scored the decisive touchdown on a 5-yard run on the final play of the third quarter, Tom Savage passed for 218 yards and another score, and Pittsburgh rallied past Syracuse 17-16 on Saturday in a critical game for both teams.
HOUSTON - UCLA linebacker Anthony Barr, Pittsburgh defensive tackle Aaron Donald, Alabama linebacker C.J. Mosley and Missouri defensive end Michael Sam have been named finalists for the Lombardi Award for college football's best lineman or linebacker.
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh coach Paul Chryst is a stickler for consistency, treating each week the same no matter the opponent. If only the Panthers' results were as easily predictable as their coach's behavior.
The stat line almost looks like a typo.