- Duke's Parker to decide Wednesday on going pro Updated: Apr-14-14 9:08 pm
- Rose will have chance to earn USA Basketball spot Updated: Apr-09-14 4:05 pm
- One-and-done working just fine for Kentucky Updated: Apr-02-14 4:35 pm
- Doug McDermott leads AP All-America team Updated: Mar-31-14 3:06 pm
- ACC tournament moving to Brooklyn for 2017-18 Updated: Mar-26-14 2:36 pm
- Michigan State's Izzo wants to prove people right Updated: Mar-25-14 8:45 pm
- Top-ranked UConn women rout Prairie View 87-44 Updated: Mar-23-14 11:06 pm
- Mercer talk of sports world after stunning victory Updated: Mar-22-14 1:36 pm
- Duke waits on NBA decisions from Hood, Parker Updated: Mar-22-14 12:30 pm
- Column: Mercers of the world deserve more respect Updated: Mar-21-14 11:47 pm
- Experience pays off for underdogs in NCAA tourney Updated: Mar-21-14 9:25 pm
- Mercer shocks Duke 78-71 in NCAA tourney opener Updated: Mar-21-14 5:44 pm
- Another early exit for Mike Krzyzewski and Duke Updated: Mar-21-14 5:02 pm
- Another 1-and-done for Duke, 78-71 against Mercer Updated: Mar-21-14 4:51 pm
- Dawkins has learned to avoid outside pressure Updated: Mar-19-14 6:55 pm
- Wichita St coach taking road less traveled to top Updated: Mar-19-14 4:00 pm
- Babcock: Johnson's fate came down to wins, losses Updated: Mar-18-14 3:35 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Jabari Parker says he plans to meet with Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski when he returns to Durham, North Carolina, on Tuesday, and he will decide Wednesday whether to declare for the NBA draft or return to college for his sophomore year.
If Derrick Rose wants to try, U.S. basketball officials are eager to see.
DALLAS - Everyone has an opinion of John Calipari.
Doug McDermott spent his senior season passing a lot of big names on the career scoring list. He is now among some very select company.
NEW YORK - With banners celebrating the history of the Nets and Jay-Z's concert sellout streak over his shoulder, ACC Commissioner John Swofford announced that the league's men's basketball tournament is coming to Brooklyn.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Tom Izzo hopes he has not changed much since succeeding Jud Heathcote at Michigan State nearly 20 years ago.
STORRS, Connecticut - UConn's players had a couple of presents for coach Geno Auriemma on his 60th birthday.
MACON, Georgia - When you look back years from now to the second day of spring 2014 and recall how Mercer University's basketball team toppled the storied Blue Devils of Duke, 78-71, forever remember this:
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Duke's latest one-and-done could be followed by another one of an entirely different kind.
As we watch one so-called favorite after another fall in the NCAA tournament, it's not really accurate to call them upsets anymore.
Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski and his future NBA stars were scrambling to keep up against a collection of players who were never recruited by the Blue Devils or any other powerhouse program.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Dunk City is long gone. Make way for the next bunch of bracket busters from the little-known Atlantic Sun Conference: Mercer.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Mike Krzyzewski has won more NCAA tournament games than anyone in the history of men's basketball. Even he and his Duke Blue Devils aren't immune to being knocked out early.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - There once again wasn't much "D'' in Duke - and now there aren't any Blue Devils in the NCAA tournament.
STANFORD, California - Johnny Dawkins' father once caught his son reading positive press clippings during the teen's junior year of high school and quickly put an end to it, with the harsh reminder that the words wouldn't always be so kind.
ST. LOUIS - To understand Gregg Marshall is to understand that he's a product of his past.
The decision to fire James Johnson as men's basketball coach after two seasons was "gut-wrenching" and came down, simply, to "wins and losses," Virginia Tech athletic director Whit Babcock said Tuesday.