- US adds Blazers' Lillard to Olympic basketball roster pool Updated: Feb-10-16 4:02 pm
Portland guard Damian Lillard has been added to the U.S. national basketball team pool, giving the Americans 31 players for 12 spots.
- No. 13 Louisville falls to Duke 72-65 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:26 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - No. 13 Louisville can't win any tournaments this season. The best the Cardinals can do is finish atop the ACC standings.
- UTEP honors Texas Western's historic title 50 years later Updated: Feb-06-16 11:09 pm
EL PASO, Texas - Willie Worsley says he doesn't talk to his high school players in New York about being on the 1966 Texas Western team that had the first all-black starting lineup in an NCAA championship game and beat all-white Kentucky for the title.
- Allen, Kennard lead Duke past NC State, 88-80 Updated: Feb-06-16 5:02 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke is pretty hard to beat when its 3s are falling. It's even tougher when the points come five at a time.
- With Krzyzewski back, Duke looks to return to being Duke Updated: Feb-05-16 5:44 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke is trying to get back to being, well, Duke again.
- Coach K-less Duke rallies in 2nd half to beat Ga Tech 80-71 Updated: Feb-03-16 12:15 am
ATLANTA - Having lost four of five and out of the Top 25 for the first time since 2007, Duke received another jolt before facing Georgia Tech.
- No Coach K for Duke in Georgia Tech game Updated: Feb-02-16 10:32 pm
ATLANTA - Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski was not with the Blue Devils for Tuesday night's game at Georgia Tech, skipping the Atlantic Coast Conference game after becoming ill.
- No. 24 Duke looking to break out of worst slump since 2007 Updated: Jan-28-16 5:37 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - None of Duke's players have gone through anything like this at the school.
- Syracuse guard Michael Gbinije excelling for Orange Updated: Jan-27-16 4:57 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - With one simple remark after losing to North Carolina, Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim paid the ultimate compliment to Michael Gbinije when asked whether Gbinije was tired at the end of the game.
- No. 24 Duke loses to No. 15 Miami 80-69 Updated: Jan-25-16 10:49 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - As the losses mount for Duke, coach Mike Krzyzewski searches for a silver lining.
- Rosco Allen leads Stanford over Sun Devils 75-73 Updated: Jan-24-16 2:06 am
STANFORD, California - Rosco Allen knew his responsibility on the final play. It was something the team had used several times in the past.
- Krzyzewski: 'Still no timetable' for Jefferson's return Updated: Jan-23-16 5:49 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Duke senior Amile Jefferson is progressing with his recovery from an injury to his right foot, though coach Mike Krzyzewski says there's "still no timetable" for his return.
- No. 20 Duke beats NC State 88-78 to end 3-game losing skid Updated: Jan-23-16 5:38 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Marshall Plumlee snatched a rebound in traffic with only a few seconds left when teammate Matt Jones let out a triumphant yell back toward the Duke bench across the court.
- Syracuse's rise, Duke's Miami trip headline ACC's week ahead Updated: Jan-22-16 9:46 am
A look at things to watch this week in the Atlantic Coast Conference:
- Desperate times for No. 20 Duke after 3 straight losses Updated: Jan-19-16 2:15 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - The Atlantic Coast Conference's "Sportsmanship Week" didn't get off to the best start with questions about a lack of postgame handshakes by Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski, which may have crystallized the Blue Devils' mounting frustrations.
- Roberson leads Syracuse past No. 20 Duke 64-62 Updated: Jan-18-16 10:13 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Tyler Roberson came into Cameron Indoor Stadium and dominated the glass like no visitor before ever had.
- Thunder's Durant, Westbrook are US Olympic team finalists Updated: Jan-18-16 3:04 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma City teammates Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook are finalists for spots on the 2016 U.S. Olympic basketball team.
- Weekend Sports in Brief Updated: Jan-18-16 2:48 am
MIAMI - Kobe Bryant decided to drop out of consideration for a spot on this summer's U.S. Olympic basketball team.
- Kobe passes torch, drops out of Rio Olympics consideration Updated: Jan-16-16 7:31 pm
MIAMI - Kobe Bryant is passing the Olympic torch.
- Colson leads Notre Dame past No. 9 Duke, 95-91 Updated: Jan-16-16 5:04 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Bonzie Colson hit a shot against Duke, drew a foul and stared down those noisy Cameron Crazies.
- Playmaker Jackson adjusts to role as Notre Dame's go-to guy Updated: Jan-15-16 3:06 am
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - The only positive coach Mike Brey remembers about Notre Dame's first trip to play at Duke as an Atlantic Coast Conference member was the emergence of guard Demetrius Jackson as a leader.
- Blossomgame scores 17 to lead Clemson past No. 9 Duke 68-63 Updated: Jan-13-16 10:16 pm
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Clemson has nearly beaten a Final Four of national champions in the past eight days. Tigers forward Jaron Blossomgame doesn't see why that can't continue.
- Richardson rewarded for patience with Panthers' Ron Rivera Updated: Jan-13-16 7:19 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - While Ron Rivera is a coach of the year candidate for the second time in three seasons after leading the Panthers to an NFL-best 15-1 record, his footing in Carolina wasn't always solid.