- Nadal beats Juan Monaco to reach Argentina quarterfinals Updated: Feb-11-16 9:09 pm
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Former No. 1-ranked Rafael Nadal beat Juan Monaco 6-4, 6-4 on Thursday to reach the quarterfinals of the Argentina Open.
- Victor Estrella Burgos retains his Ecuador Open title Updated: Feb-07-16 3:54 pm
QUITO, Ecuador - Victor Estrella Burgos of the Dominican Republic rallied from a set down to beat Thomaz Bellucci of Brazil 4-6, 7-6 (5), 6-2 on Sunday to retain his title on clay in the Ecuador Open in Quito.
- Meet the young Canadians poised for breakout at Aussie Open Updated: Jan-26-16 6:21 pm
MELBOURNE, Australia - Growing up in Quebec City, Felix Auger Aliassime learned to play from his father, a tennis instructor who had emigrated from Togo in West Africa. It wasn't until he saw Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal play their classic Wimbledon final in 2008, though, that he fell in love with the game.
- Healthy Nishikori back in Australian Open round of 16 Updated: Jan-22-16 4:08 am
MELBOURNE, Australia - Kei Nishikori came to the Australian Open this year hoping to put his injury-ravaged 2015 season behind him.
- Tsonga to the rescue of ailing ball girl Updated: Jan-20-16 11:38 am
MELBOURNE, Australia - Jo-Wilfried Tsonga came to the aid of a ball girl in distress and won accolades on social media from fans who called him a gentleman.
- What to Watch on Monday at the Australian Open Updated: Jan-17-16 2:41 am
MELBOURNE, Australia - The opening day of the Australian Open should provide quick answers to injury questions which developed over the past few weeks with two of the biggest stars in the women's game.
- Bautista Agut wins ASB Classic as ill Sock retires Updated: Jan-15-16 10:01 pm
AUCKLAND, New Zealand - Spain's Roberto Bautista Agut won the ASB Classic singles title when his American opponent Jack Sock was forced to retire with illness while trailing 6-1, 1-0 in Saturday's final.
- Sock beats Ferrer to reach Auckland final Updated: Jan-15-16 5:39 am
SYDNEY - Jack Sock ended David Ferrer's hopes of a fifth singles title in Auckland when he beat the top-seeded Spaniard 3-6, 6-1, 6-2 in the ASB Classic semifinals on Friday.
- Tomic, Azarenka move into top 16 in Australian Open seedings Updated: Jan-13-16 8:43 pm
MELBOURNE, Australia - Defending champions and No. 1-ranked Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams top the Australian Open seedings lists, which follow rankings ahead of the first Grand Slam tournament of 2016.