- Democratic support piles up for Iran nuclear deal in Senate Updated: Sep-03-15 5:37 pm
WASHINGTON - Now a done deal, the Iran nuclear agreement gained critical backing from three more Democratic senators Thursday, boosting White House hopes of blocking a disapproval resolution in the Senate so the president won't have to veto it.
- A look at where Senate Democrats stand on the Iran deal Updated: Sep-02-15 1:05 pm
Congress will vote this month on a resolution to disapprove of the White House-backed nuclear deal struck with Iran by the U.S., Russia, China, Britain, France and Germany. The deal aims to limit Iran's nuclear program in exchange for hundreds of billions of dollars in relief from international sanctions.
- The Latest: Survivor expresses condolences for TV workers Updated: Aug-28-15 1:36 pm
ROANOKE, Virginia - The latest on the on-air killing of two TV station employees in Virginia (all times local):
- Sen. Tim Kaine embarks on 5-day tour of Virginia Updated: Aug-17-15 3:22 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - U.S. Sen. Tim Kaine is embarking on a five-day tour of Virginia that focuses on job creation and economic development.
- McAuliffe pays for state plane to take him to NYC concert Updated: Aug-07-15 1:29 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe paid for a state-owned airplane to take him to New York last week to attend a U2 concert where Bill and Hillary Clinton were praised by the band's lead singer in front of thousands of fans at Madison Square Garden.