- Baylor's FT shooting helps beat K-State, 76-74 Updated: Mar-08-14 4:48 pm
- Kansas State fights past Texas Tech 60-56 Updated: Feb-25-14 10:11 pm
- Oklahoma runs past Kansas State 86-73 Updated: Feb-22-14 7:35 pm
- Gipson leads K-State to 65-53 win over TCU Updated: Feb-19-14 11:18 pm
- Baylor rallies to beat Kansas State 87-73 in 2 OTs Updated: Feb-15-14 10:15 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kenny Chery had 10 of Baylor's 17 consecutive made free throws down the stretch, finishing with a career-high 29 points and leading the Bears to a 76-74 victory over Kansas State on Saturday.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Marcus Foster scored 17 points, shooting 3 of 6 from beyond the arc, to lead Kansas State to a 60-56 win over Texas Tech Tuesday night and secure a much-needed road win as conference play dwindles down.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - With six days to prepare for a team that has struggled all season on the road, Oklahoma turned Saturday's home game against Kansas State into a confidence booster heading into the final four games of the Big 12 season.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Thomas Gipson had 16 points and 11 rebounds, Marcus Foster added 13 points and Kansas State used a big second-half run to put away TCU 65-53 on Wednesday night.
WACO, Texas - Kenny Chery had a triple-double, Brady Heslip hit a tying 3-pointer at the buzzer in regulation and Baylor rallied to beat Kansas State 87-73 in two overtimes Saturday night, snapping a four-game home losing streak.