- Mason, No. 3 Auburn beat No. 5 Missouri 59-42 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:20 am
- No. 5 Missouri overwhelmed by No. 3 Auburn, 59-42 Updated: Dec-07-13 10:03 pm
- Missouri TB Josey is game-breaker again Updated: Dec-05-13 6:57 pm
- Pinkel, No. 5 Tigers thrive in SEC Year 2 Updated: Dec-04-13 6:33 pm
- Behind Franklin, Missouri has reliable Mauk Updated: Dec-02-13 7:51 pm
- No. 5 Missouri celebrates fast before SEC shot Updated: Dec-01-13 6:30 pm
- No. 19 Texas A&M falls at No. 5 Missouri, 28-21 Updated: Dec-01-13 1:48 am
- No. 5 Missouri wins SEC East Updated: Dec-01-13 12:33 am
- This offseason Florida must channel its inner Missouri Updated: Nov-27-13 10:53 am
- Pinkel: Big game ahead, just another week Updated: Nov-25-13 9:09 pm
- No. 24 Mississippi falls to No. 8 Missouri 24-10 Updated: Nov-24-13 12:39 am
- Missouri WR Green-Beckham back in spotlight Updated: Nov-21-13 4:16 pm
- Several talented QBs wrapping up careers in SEC Updated: Nov-20-13 6:06 pm
- No. 24 Mississippi's next test: No. 8 Missouri Updated: Nov-18-13 7:20 pm
- Franklin back at QB for No. 8 Missouri Updated: Nov-18-13 5:39 pm
- BALLOT BREAKDOWN: Iron Bowl frenzy; Baylor or OSU? Updated: Nov-17-13 8:35 pm
ATLANTA - Tre Mason struck a pose - a Heisman Trophy pose.
ATLANTA - Missouri proved it's SEC worthy in only its second year in the league.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A little more than two years ago, Henry Josey ripped his left knee to shreds making a cut. He tore the ACL, MCL and patellar tendon on a 2-yard gain against Texas at home, an injury so extensive Missouri coach Gary Pinkel thought it looked like his star tailback had been in an automobile accident.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Gary Pinkel was in no mood for holiday cheer a year ago.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - James Franklin got the better of Johnny Football while helping No. 5 Missouri reach the SEC championship game. He's having an outstanding senior season, going 8-0 as the starting quarterback for one of the nation's best offenses.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Gary Pinkel wanted Missouri players to celebrate the SEC East title, representing a great leap forward for a school that didn't look ready for the new league a year ago.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Kevin Sumlin set the scene tersely after walking off the field Saturday night.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Henry Josey watched helplessly from the sideline last fall, rehabbing from a serious knee injury, while Missouri was getting pushed around in its first SEC season.
I've got to hand it to University of Florida Athletic Director Jeremy Foley. He's doing what's hard, not what's easy.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - There's one more hurdle to clear for No. 5 Missouri.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi's offense made three trips to the red zone on Saturday night.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Dorial Green-Beckham remembers how it felt to play as a freshman.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - SEC fans should enjoy all the top-notch quarterbacks while they can because many of the great signal callers in the league won't be around for long.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi's nationally ranked again after a four-game winning streak that's included some record-setting offensive numbers.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - No. 8 Missouri has its senior captain back at quarterback.
Breaking down The Associated Press college football poll after Week 12 of the regular season.