- Pacheco, Tomas lead Diamondbacks to 9-1 win over Rockies Updated: Apr-30-15 1:30 am
PHOENIX - The way the Arizona Diamondbacks have been hitting the last few days, they didn't seem to need a sterling performance from starting pitcher Josh Collmenter.
- Arizona's Bradley to DL after getting struck by line drive Updated: Apr-29-15 9:54 pm
PHOENIX - The Arizona Diamondbacks placed pitcher Archie Bradley on the 15-day disabled list with a sinus fracture in the right side of his face Wednesday, the result of being struck with a batted ball in the second inning of Tuesday's game against the Colorado Rockies.
- Diamondbacks RHP Archie Bradley hit in face by line drive Updated: Apr-29-15 12:41 am
PHOENIX - Archie Bradley was hit in the face by a line drive off the bat of Colorado Rockies slugger Carlos Gonzalez, but it appeared the Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher avoided a severe injury Tuesday night.
- Giants beat Rockies 5-4 in 11 innings Updated: Apr-26-15 1:32 am
DENVER - Moments after scoring the winning run for the Giants, Nori Aoki was in the middle of a playful clubhouse celebration in which he was presented with his AL championship ring from his time last season with the Kansas City Royals, the team San Francisco beat in the World Series.
- Dickerson's solo homer lifts Rockies to 2-1 win over Padres Updated: Apr-23-15 7:24 pm
DENVER - Corey Dickerson's left heel has flared up along with his power.
- Fowler's homer off Hawkins gives Cubs 6-5 win over Rockies Updated: Apr-12-15 9:05 pm
DENVER - LaTroy Hawkins took an up-and-coming Dexter Fowler under his wing when the speedy outfielder was just a teenager in the Colorado Rockies system.
- Rockies return from successful road trip, rarity in '14 Updated: Apr-09-15 1:19 pm
DENVER - The Colorado Rockies have already begun to answer one big question facing them in 2015: Can they win on the road?
- Rosario's pinch homer lifts Colorado over Milwaukee in 10 Updated: Apr-09-15 12:56 am
MILWAUKEE - Wilin Rosario was poised to make his first start of the year when he was scratched just before game time.