- New Jersey politician wants federal loans to save pensions Updated: Jul-29-15 1:39 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - The president of New Jersey's state Senate is calling for the federal government to offer states low-interest loans to save their public employee pension systems.
- Senators: Deal reached with Christie over Return Home policy Updated: Jul-20-15 5:41 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey residents with developmental disabilities living in out-of-state facilities and facing the prospect of a forced return to the state could remain where they are under a compromise unveiled Monday by lawmakers and supported by Gov. Chris Christie.
- NJ Transit bus, rail fares to increase about 9 percent Updated: Jul-15-15 4:38 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - New Jersey Transit fares will jump about 9 percent for bus and rail riders starting in October, a move the agency's board of directors approved Wednesday to help cover a gaping budget hole.
- Sweeney: Time running out for November casino referendum Updated: Jul-14-15 1:19 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey voters will not be asked this November to decide whether to expand casino gambling beyond Atlantic City.
- New Jersey catching glimpses of post-Christie era Updated: Jul-11-15 10:52 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Gov. Chris Christie still sits atop New Jersey's political pecking order, but that's due to end in 2017 - whether his White House run is successful or not.