- Legislative leaders to attend business summit at shore Updated: Sep-02-15 3:20 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey business leaders say the Legislature's top officials will attend a summit in Atlantic City later this month to address top issues in the state.
- Sweeney, Dems push Christie to sign changes to voting law Updated: Sep-02-15 2:56 pm
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - Key New Jersey lawmakers say Gov. Chris Christie should sign legislation to modernize laws governing the state's elections.
- Christie proposal to cut yacht sales tax could see vote Updated: Aug-16-15 10:52 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Would-be boaters in the market for a tricked-out 28-footer with high-end electronics, radar, underwater lighting and an engine with joystick piloting would have gotten a tax break under a bill the Democrat-led Legislature sent Gov. Chris Christie, but the Republican countered with his own proposal: slashing the sales tax on even the most modest of dinghies.
- Officials feud over potential new Atlantic City tax receipts Updated: Aug-12-15 3:38 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Gov. Chris Christie has not decided whether to sign legislation to help economically struggling Atlantic City, yet local officials have already begun arguing over potential tax proceeds contained in the measure.
- Christie vetoes New Jersey Democrats' pension payment bills Updated: Aug-10-15 5:32 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Gov. Chris Christie on Monday dismissed a Democratic attempt to make a $300 million public pension payment as "accounting gimmickry" and blocked another bill requiring quarterly payments to New Jersey's nearly $80 billion retirement system.
- 2 years out, the race for next governor coming into view Updated: Aug-04-15 12:42 pm
Gov. Chris Christie is not the only New Jersey politician thinking about his next job.