- Rebekah Brooks denies covering up tabloid hacking Updated: Mar-05-14 3:09 pm
- Piers Morgan emailed support to Brooks on hacking Updated: Mar-04-14 10:32 am
- US judge mulls sending phone hacking case to UK Updated: Feb-24-14 9:02 pm
- CNN says Piers Morgan's talk show is ending Updated: Feb-23-14 11:04 pm
- Piers Morgan interviewed by police in hacking case Updated: Feb-14-14 12:35 pm
- Drone use highlights questions for journalists Updated: Feb-11-14 4:26 pm
LONDON - Former News of the World editor Rebekah Brooks on Wednesday denied covering up the wide extent of phone hacking at the newspaper, but acknowledged paying a PR guru 1 million pounds "in part" to stop allegations against the tabloid's editors coming out in court.
LONDON - Former News of the World editor Rebekah Brooks said Tuesday that she received abuse and death threats after it was revealed the newspaper had hacked the voicemails of a murdered 13-year-old girl. But she also got messages of support from high-profile figures including CNN talk-show host Piers Morgan and former Prime Minister Tony Blair.
LOS ANGELES - A federal judge in Los Angeles suggested Monday that Great Britain would be the proper place for a Hollywood stuntwoman to pursue a lawsuit against News Corp. and related companies over alleged phone hacking.
LOS ANGELES - CNN's prime-time talk show "Piers Morgan Live" is coming to an end, the news channel said Sunday.
LONDON - Prominent CNN talk show host Piers Morgan confirmed Friday that he has been interviewed by British police investigating the illegal interception of telephone voicemails.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - As police responded to a deadly car crash, they noticed an increasingly familiar sight: a remote-controlled aircraft, equipped with a video camera, hovering over the wreckage.