- Panthers turn page to 2016 after deflating Super Bowl loss Updated: Feb-10-16 2:42 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Dave Gettleman has been on both ends of the spectrum when it comes to Super Bowl - winning two with the New York Giants as a front office assistant and losing on Sunday as general manager of the Carolina Panthers.
- Newton, Panthers vow to get back to Super Bowl after loss Updated: Feb-08-16 2:30 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Carolina quarterback Cam Newton didn't say much after the Panthers lost Super Bowl 50 on Sunday night, but the league's MVP did promise this: "We'll be back."
- The Latest: Broncos beat Panthers to win Super Bowl Updated: Feb-07-16 10:26 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - The Latest on Super Bowl Sunday from AP reporters covering the game, the telecast, the commercials and fans around the world (All times local):
- Panthers LB Davis active, ready to go despite broken arm Updated: Feb-07-16 5:13 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Panthers linebacker Thomas Davis will play in the Super Bowl despite breaking his arm two weeks ago in the NFC championship game.
- Super Bowl's Broncos, Panthers excel at defense differently Updated: Feb-07-16 2:33 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Sometime late last season or early this season - depends on whom you ask - Josh Norman and the Carolina Panthers' other defensive backs were heading toward a drill as part of their weekly "Turnover Circuit," when assistant coach Eric Washington yelled out a spur-of-the-moment greeting.
- SUPER BOWL: Profiles of key players Updated: Feb-05-16 6:46 pm
Projected starters and key players for the Super Bowl at Santa Clara, California:
- Rivera: LB Davis, DE Allen expected to start in Super Bowl Updated: Feb-05-16 4:31 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Coach Ron Rivera says he expects linebacker Thomas Davis and defensive end Jared Allen to start for Panthers on Sunday in the Super Bowl.
- Cam, Kuechly aside, Panthers loaded with veterans Updated: Feb-04-16 8:27 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The Carolina Panthers are older than you think.
- Denver's Marshall and Trevathan bounce back from injuries Updated: Feb-04-16 6:23 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - The Super Bowl linebackers getting all the attention this week are Luke Kuechly and Thomas Davis.
- Will Peyton's dream scenario come true vs Panthers? Updated: Feb-04-16 2:56 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - It's the perfect scenario, a Hollywood-type script: Peyton Manning emulates John Elway and rides off into the sunset with the Lombardi Trophy in his grip.
- Tight ends Olsen and Daniels could be decisive in Super Bowl Updated: Feb-02-16 9:22 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - In a tight spot, Cam Newton and Peyton Manning just might look for their tight ends.
- The Latest: Panthers linebacker Davis returns to practice Updated: Feb-01-16 11:06 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The latest on the Carolina Panthers and Denver Broncos meeting reporters at media day, now known as Super Bowl Opening Night (all times local):
- Broncos, Panthers arrive in Bay Area for Super Bowl Updated: Feb-01-16 8:16 am
SAN FRANCISCO - They're here.
- Rivera: LB Davis has surgery, expected to play in Super Bowl Updated: Jan-25-16 1:57 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - All-Pro linebacker Thomas Davis had surgery Monday morning on his broken right forearm, but is expected to play in the Super Bowl on Feb. 7.
- NFL Today, Conference Championships Updated: Jan-25-16 12:23 am
- Panthers LB Davis breaks arm, hopes to play in Super Bowl Updated: Jan-24-16 11:46 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - All-Pro linebacker Thomas Davis said he broke his right forearm in the Carolina Panthers' 49-15 win over the Arizona Cardinals in the NFC championship game, but said he still plans to play in the Super Bowl.
- Newton, Panthers rout Cardinals, 49-15 for NFC title Updated: Jan-24-16 11:46 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Superman is bringing his cape and his pen to Super Bowl 50. He's leaving behind his camera.
- THE LATEST: Newton excited for Super matchup against Manning Updated: Jan-24-16 10:35 pm
The Latest from the NFL conference championship games Sunday. (All times EST)
- Eli Manning, Boldin, Watson finalists for Man of Year award Updated: Jan-24-16 6:18 pm
NEW YORK - New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning, San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Anquan Boldin and New Orleans Saints tight end Benjamin Watson are the three finalists for the Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award.
- Butler, Miller, Kuechly, Peterson lead star-studded defenses Updated: Jan-24-16 2:10 am
Some of the biggest difference-makers playing Championship Sunday are on defense.
- NFC title game features 2 vet coaches, strong communicators Updated: Jan-22-16 3:08 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - These guys know how to coach.
- Cardinals vs Panthers: the key matchups Updated: Jan-21-16 6:18 pm
Matchups for the NFC championship game Sunday between the Arizona Cardinals and Carolina Panthers:
- Panthers struggling with keeping leads, closing out games Updated: Jan-20-16 6:49 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Carolina Panthers problem hasn't been building big leads this season, it has been keeping them.
- Panthers: We needed to keep foot on the gas vs. Seahawks Updated: Jan-18-16 2:47 am
- Panthers build 31-0 lead, hold on to beat Seahawks 31-24 Updated: Jan-17-16 8:42 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Four games into his playoff career, Cam Newton recognizes the key element to success. He calls it "Big Mo," and there couldn't have been a better example than Carolina's 31-24 victory over Seattle on Sunday.