- NASCAR allows franchise system to give team owners value Updated: Feb-09-16 4:28 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - NASCAR announced a dramatic overhaul of its business model Tuesday, shifting to a franchise-like system that is intended to provide actual value and financial stability to team owners after decades of heavy reliance on sponsors.
- Super Bowl champions haven't always been 'super' Updated: Feb-06-16 2:29 am
They have the gaudy rings and the rest of the swag that comes with being a Super Bowl champion.
- From Riggins to Allen to Elway, the best Super Bowl runs Updated: Feb-04-16 2:41 am
Last year's Super Bowl is best remembered for a team's unsuccessful decision to throw on what appeared to be an obvious running down near the goal line, the sort of thing that maybe shouldn't surprise anyone, given the emphasis on passing in today's NFL.
- Roush Fenway Racing hopes new personnel improves competition Updated: Jan-20-16 4:14 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Roush Fenway Racing opened last season with the same optimism as every other team in NASCAR.
- Truex reunites with Bass Pro Shops for 2016 Updated: Jan-19-16 6:45 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Furniture Row Racing has signed a sponsorship agreement with Bass Pro Shops for Martin Truex Jr.
- Joe Gibbs Racing makes a pair of crew chief changes for 2016 Updated: Jan-19-16 4:36 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Joe Gibbs Racing capped 2015 with its first Sprint Cup championship in a decade. Then the team made some major changes to one of the strongest organizations in NASCAR.
- NASCAR's Truex celebrates girlfriend beating ovarian cancer Updated: Jan-14-16 4:35 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Martin Truex Jr. let wide-eyed employees at an NHL arena try on his race helmet. At least one struggled to figure out how to squeeze the helmet on before she posed for a few photos for a keepsake.
- SB 26: Redskins rout Bills for 3rd Super Bowl title Updated: Jan-12-16 3:24 pm
Super Bowl 26