- Disappointed Wolves enter offseason of uncertainty Updated: Apr-17-14 6:27 pm
- Burke's 32 lift Jazz over Wolves in the finale Updated: Apr-17-14 12:09 am
- A season of frustration for Adelman, Timberwolves Updated: Apr-15-14 9:08 pm
- Warriors beat Wolves 130-120, secure 6th seed Updated: Apr-15-14 2:26 am
- McCallum, Cousins rally Kings past Timberwolves Updated: Apr-14-14 12:32 am
- Brewer's 51 lifts Wolves over Rockets 112-110 Updated: Apr-12-14 12:17 am
- Former Hawks All-Star Lou Hudson dies at 69 Updated: Apr-11-14 8:10 pm
- Love misses game with elbow injury Updated: Apr-11-14 8:00 pm
- Augustin, Noah lead Bulls over Wolves, 102-87 Updated: Apr-09-14 11:06 pm
- Wolves cruise past Spurs, 110-91 Updated: Apr-08-14 11:24 pm
- Afflalo helps rally Magic past Timberwolves 100-92 Updated: Apr-05-14 11:18 pm
- Wolves win wild double-OT affair in Miami, 122-121 Updated: Apr-04-14 11:51 pm
- Spoelstra lauds Adelman's influence on his career Updated: Apr-04-14 8:50 pm
- Weary Grizzlies look to recharge for 1 more push Updated: Apr-03-14 6:06 pm
- Dieng leads Timberwolves over Hawks Updated: Mar-26-14 11:30 pm
- Grizzlies build early lead, top T-wolves 109-92 Updated: Mar-25-14 12:24 am
- Morris leads Suns rally in 127-120 win vs T-Wolves Updated: Mar-23-14 7:33 pm
- Harden leads Rockets over Timberwolves 129-106 Updated: Mar-20-14 11:33 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Kevin Love sat in front of his locker after the Minnesota Timberwolves' season came to a close, his sixth year in the NBA and his sixth without a trip to the playoffs.
MINNEAPOLIS - Rick Adelman trudged off the basketball court for maybe the final time in his professional life and he couldn't hide the disappointment.
MINNEAPOLIS - As the clock ticks down on the Minnesota Timberwolves' regular season finale on Wednesday night, one of the most quietly successful coaching careers the NBA has ever seen could be coming to a close right with it.
OAKLAND, California - As the buzzer sounded at the end of the final home game of the regular season, players surrounded Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson for a group hug - then began jumping and dancing around him.
SACRAMENTO, California - Barring a change of heart from the league offices, Sacramento center DeMarcus Cousins has played his last game of the season.
ATLANTA - Dominique Wilkins hopes young fans take the time to learn about Lou Hudson.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota forward Kevin Love missed the Timberwolves' game against Houston on Friday night because of a hyperextended right elbow.
MINNEAPOLIS - D.J. Augustin's career was swirling down the drain when the Toronto Raptors waived him in December, and the former No. 9 overall pick seemed destined to join the long list of promising prospects that just never made it in the NBA.
MINNEAPOLIS - Throughout the San Antonio Spurs' 19-game winning streak, coach Gregg Popovich was practically begging for his team to lose to help them re-focus as the playoffs approached.
MIAMI - Making one free throw at the end of regulation wasn't enough for the Miami Heat, nor was making just one again at the end of the first overtime.
The dark circles under coach Dave Joerger's eyes were there for everyone to see. They were revealing in the same way that the flat jumper from Mike Conley and the rare single-digit scoring night from Zach Randolph were revealing.
MINNEAPOLIS - After a strong start to the season, the Atlanta Hawks never thought they'd be in a fight to make the playoffs when April came rolling around.
MINNEAPOLIS - Hours before Phoenix completed its biggest comeback of the season, coach Jeff Hornacek said the Suns needed to approach each remaining game as their last if they wanted to make the playoffs.