- Feingold reports $2.2M raised since Senate campaign launch Updated: Jul-01-15 11:31 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Former Sen. Russ Feingold says he raised more than $2.2 million in the second quarter as he seeks a return to the Senate.
- The Latest: Bishop says marriage is always 1 man, 1 woman Updated: Jun-26-15 5:46 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The latest reactions to the U.S. Supreme Court's decision Friday to legalize same-sex marriage in all 50 states (all times are local):
- Reaction to health care ruling breaks along party lines Updated: Jun-25-15 2:36 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Democrats and advocates for the poor in Wisconsin cheered the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling Thursday to uphold subsidies under President Barack Obama's federal health care overhaul, while Republicans renewed their calls to repeal the 2010 law.
- Johnson waiting to respond to Feingold's pledge request Updated: Jun-16-15 5:26 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Republican Ron Johnson says he won't decide whether to take a pledge to keep third-party money out of his U.S. Senate race against Democrat Russ Feingold until more details emerge about Feingold's political action committee.
- Feingold, Republicans spar over spending by PAC Updated: Jun-15-15 12:46 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Republicans pounced on reports Monday that the political action committee founded by former Democratic U.S. Sen. Russ Feingold spent only 5 percent of its income on federal candidates and political parties. Feingold, who is running to return to the Senate, defended the group's work and labeled GOP criticism as the first attack of the 2016 race.
- Feingold proposes third-party money pledge in Wisconsin race Updated: Jun-12-15 1:27 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Democrat Russ Feingold, one of the most outspoken critics of political spending by corporations and outside groups, challenged Republican Sen. Ron Johnson on Friday to agree to keep third-party money out of their U.S. Senate race in Wisconsin.
- Feingold: Campaign will focus on listening to residents Updated: Jun-05-15 11:46 pm
MILWAUKEE - As Russ Feingold aims to take back a highly contested U.S. Senate seat he lost in 2010, he says he will focus on listening to Wisconsin residents.
- Kaine says Wisconsin Democrats could win back state Updated: Jun-05-15 11:00 pm
MILWAUKEE - Virginia Democratic Sen. Tim Kaine says Wisconsin Democrats could grab back the majority from Republicans in 2016.