- Oklahoma dominates George Mason in 81-66 win Updated: Dec-08-13 4:50 pm
- Oklahoma pounds Mercer 96-82 Updated: Dec-03-13 3:01 pm
- Clark, Oklahoma defeat Arkansas-Little Rock 101-81 Updated: Nov-29-13 5:46 pm
- Oklahoma uses mad finish to beat Seton Hall 86-85 Updated: Nov-22-13 10:53 pm
- Oklahoma takes down Idaho 85-65 Updated: Nov-13-13 11:21 pm
WASHINGTON - Playing a half-hour from its Fairfax, Virginia campus, George Mason figured to have a home-court advantage Sunday against Oklahoma in the BB&T Classic. But on a dreary, cold, snowy, day in Washington, the game was played in front of a sparse, listless crowd.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Buddy Hield scored 20 points to lead Oklahoma to a 96-82 victory over Mercer on Monday.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Cameron Clark had his total arsenal on display. The Oklahoma senior scored from all over the court as the Sooners defeated Arkansas-Little Rock 101-81 Friday at Lloyd Noble Center.
NEW YORK - Buddy Hield made two free throws with 9.3 seconds to give Oklahoma the lead after a frantic rally, and the Sooners beat Seton Hall 86-85 on Friday night in the first semifinal of the Coaches vs. Cancer Classic.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Cameron Clark's 14 points led five Oklahoma players in double-figure scoring as the Sooners turned in their best defensive effort of the season and raced past Idaho 85-65 Wednesday.