- Koch, Kravis donate total of $250M for hospitals, research Updated: May-20-15 9:38 am
NEW YORK - Industrialist David H. Koch (kohk) and financier Henry R. Kravis have made separate donations totaling $250 million for hospitals and medical research in New York City.
- Pence signs bill repealing Indiana construction wage law Updated: May-06-15 5:23 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Local boards will no longer set minimum wages for public construction projects in Indiana under a law signed Wednesday by Republican Gov. Mike Pence.
- Tax hikes for roadwork begin advancing in Louisiana House Updated: May-05-15 1:41 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Pothole-riddled roads, traffic congestion and a never-addressed wish list of transportation projects are driving Louisiana's lawmakers to consider state tax increases to raise new money for roadwork.
- GOP candidates court conservative advocacy group in debate Updated: Apr-28-15 10:12 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Kentucky's leading Republican candidates for governor jockeyed to position themselves on the right side of key conservative issues during a debate Tuesday night before one of the country's major conservative advocacy groups.
- Nonprofit group's expensive attack ads driving GOP debate Updated: Apr-27-15 2:07 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - It's 10 seconds James Comer probably wishes he could have back.
- Pence names longtime aide Lloyd to be communications chief Updated: Apr-24-15 2:25 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Gov. Mike Pence has named longtime aide Matt Lloyd to be his deputy chief of staff for communications and strategy beginning next month.