- More Tenn. lawmakers come out against gas tax hike in 2016 Updated: Sep-01-15 5:00 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Add the chairman of the state Senate transportation committee to the list of opponents of raising Tennessee's gas tax in 2016.
- For Koch group, winning is rising as priority over purity Updated: Aug-23-15 7:52 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The head of the Koch brothers' flagship political organization says a Republican winning the presidency is becoming a higher priority for more of its members, suggesting a rift between pragmatists and ideologues.
- Union protest punctuates Koch group's Ohio summit Updated: Aug-21-15 5:14 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Hundreds of union workers and their supporters demonstrated and marched in downtown Columbus to protest the politics of billionaire industrialists Charles and David Koch (kohk) and their flagship conservative organization, Americans for Prosperity.
- Bush talks tax-cutting in speech to tea party group Updated: Aug-21-15 3:38 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush is highlighting his experience cutting taxes and overhauling Florida's education system in an appeal to tea party conservatives.
- Koch group jumps into Senate fight with anti-Strickland ad Updated: Aug-18-15 3:27 am
WASHINGTON - Americans for Prosperity, one of the biggest outside groups backed by billionaire conservative donors Charles and David Koch, this week begins a $1.4 million television advertising campaign against former Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland, now a leading Democratic candidate for Senate.