- Improved Gibson key for Bulls Updated: Apr-18-14 5:44 pm
- Wizards' fast-moving John Wall makes playoff debut Updated: Apr-17-14 4:41 pm
- Nuggets staying home for first time in decade Updated: Apr-17-14 3:00 pm
- Wizards' coach Wittman finally makes the playoffs Updated: Apr-15-14 5:24 pm
- Heat lose 114-93 to Wizards; Pacers get top seed Updated: Apr-14-14 11:03 pm
- Nene, Beal lead Wizards past Magic, 96-86 Updated: Apr-12-14 12:35 am
- Wizards top Celtics 118-92 to clinch playoff berth Updated: Apr-02-14 11:05 pm
- Wall, Wizards beat Hawks 101-97 Updated: Mar-30-14 12:11 am
- Wizards finally get better of Pacers in 91-78 win Updated: Mar-28-14 11:14 pm
- Meaningful games proving tough test for Wizards Updated: Mar-27-14 5:31 pm
- Faried helps Nuggets to 105-102 win Updated: Mar-23-14 9:17 pm
- Wizards end 2-game stumble with win over Lakers Updated: Mar-22-14 2:21 am
DEERFIELD, Illinois - Taj Gibson flashed back to the grueling workouts in the searing Southern California heat last summer.
WASHINGTON - John Wall talks as fast as he plays. That makes him entertaining to be around, even when the ball gets thrown out of bounds, or when the sentences come out a bit funky.
DENVER - The Denver Nuggets aren't accustomed to cleaning out their lockers in April.
WASHINGTON - No one in NBA history has coached more games with less success than Randy Wittman.
WASHINGTON - LeBron James' only visible significant role was that of postgame heckler, interrupting Michael Beasley's interview amid a loose, upbeat locker room that normally wouldn't jibe with a 21-point loss - or throwing in a towel in the race for a No. 1 seed.
ORLANDO, Florida - Back in the playoffs for the first time since 2008, the Washington Wizards aren't sure if seeding matters.
WASHINGTON - John Wall was waving his towel as time expired. He joined his teammates at center court and did a little dance in the middle of a celebratory huddle. He gave Bradley Beal a bear hug from behind and also hugged and thanked coach Randy Wittman.
WASHINGTON - Just when it appeared that the intensity of a playoff run was getting to be too much for the Washington Wizards, they pull off a solid win over the Indiana Pacers.
WASHINGTON - The Washington Wizards aren't used to playing meaningful games this late in the season, and it's starting to show.
LOS ANGELES - The Washington Wizards are in a great position to make the playoffs for the first time in six years, and John Wall has a lot to do with it.