- Falcons falter in 2nd half, lose 22-21 to Packers Updated: Dec-08-13 7:00 pm
- Packers end 5-game slide, beat Falcons 22-21 Updated: Dec-08-13 6:23 pm
- Buffalo Bills sign former Chiefs TE Tony Moeaki Updated: Dec-04-13 6:13 pm
- Falcons looking to finish strong in dismal season Updated: Dec-02-13 7:21 pm
- Bills lament how they fumbled away chance to win Updated: Dec-02-13 6:15 pm
- 5 things to know as Falcons top Bills 34-31 in OT Updated: Dec-02-13 3:40 am
- Opportunistic Falcons beat Bills 34-31 in OT Updated: Dec-01-13 9:28 pm
- Saints undaunted by the road to NFC supremacy Updated: Nov-28-13 8:24 pm
- Defense leads Saints past Falcons, 17-13 Updated: Nov-22-13 4:03 am
- Brees' 2 TDs give Saints 17-13 lead over Falcons Updated: Nov-21-13 11:01 pm
- Wilson, Lynch lead Seahawks past Falcons 33-10 Updated: Nov-10-13 8:33 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Falcons linebacker Sean Weatherspoon took a knee to catch his breath after his lumbering 71-yard interception return for a touchdown.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A smattering of boos cascaded down on the Green Bay Packers at the half, trailing by double digits on a bone-chilling afternoon at Lambeau Field.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Tight end Tony Moeaki will get what's essentially a four-week tryout in Buffalo to show he's healthy after being signed by the Bills on Wednesday.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Mike Smith knows the value of a strong finish, even in a dismal season such as this one.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - A day later, Bills coach Doug Marrone was still coming to grips with how Buffalo fumbled away a chance at victory.
TORONTO - Tony Gonzalez was apprehensive about the reception the Falcons would receive facing the Bills in Buffalo's annual "home" game in Toronto.
TORONTO - Falcons safety William Moore looked into the crowd in Toronto and began wondering whether he was back home in Atlanta.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Drew Brees has a simple explanation for why the Saints haven't looked as good on the road as at home.
ATLANTA - Garrett Hartley's 41-yard field goal stretched New Orleans' lead over the Atlanta Falcons to 17-13 in the third quarter as the Saints' defense stiffened on Thursday night.
ATLANTA - Now that's more like it for the Seattle Seahawks.