- Clemson's Swinney looking ahead to postseason Updated: Dec-03-13 2:46 pm
- 2013 all-Atlantic Coast Conference football teams Updated: Dec-02-13 6:09 pm
- No. 1 Seminoles headline all-ACC football teams Updated: Dec-02-13 6:08 pm
- South Carolina looks to keep dominating Clemson Updated: Dec-01-13 4:41 pm
- No. 6 Clemson drops 5th straight to South Carolina Updated: Dec-01-13 12:12 am
- Winston, Manziel, McCarron finalists for Maxwell Updated: Nov-25-13 6:39 pm
- No. 7 Clemson's speed too much for The Citadel Updated: Nov-23-13 6:08 pm
- Boyd throws 5 TDs again as No. 7 Clemson wins 52-6 Updated: Nov-23-13 5:47 pm
- Boyd set to play last home game for No. 7 Clemson Updated: Nov-22-13 12:18 pm
- Swinney: No. 8 Tigers back on track after big win Updated: Nov-15-13 12:39 pm
- 5 things from Clemson's 55-31 win over Ga Tech Updated: Nov-15-13 3:44 am
- Georgia Tech stumbles in 55-31 loss Updated: Nov-15-13 12:32 am
- Boyd leads No. 8 Clemson past Georgia Tech, 55-31 Updated: Nov-15-13 12:10 am
- Johnson pleased with Yellow Jackets' recent effort Updated: Nov-11-13 8:00 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson coach Dabo Swinney is focused on getting his 13th-ranked Tigers ready for the postseason after another disappointing end to the regular season - something he's knows all too well with his team's five-game losing streak to No. South Carolina in season finales.
The 2013 all-Atlantic Coast Conference football teams, as announced Monday following a vote of 65 members of the Atlantic Coast Sports Media Association.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Quarterback Jameis Winston is among 17 players from top-ranked Florida State to make one of the all-Atlantic Coast Conference football teams.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina's domination of Clemson may not end any time soon. A quick look on the field before the Gamecocks' 31-17 victory may be the reason why.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Penalties, bad plays and too many mistakes to count: All things that No. 6 Clemson seems to save for playing rival No. 10 South Carolina.
Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston, Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel and Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron are finalists for the Maxwell Award, given to college football's player of the year.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Citadel coach Kevin Higgins warned all week the biggest difference between his Bulldogs and No. 7 Clemson was the Tigers' speed.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson celebrated a senior class Saturday that brought the program back as a national contender.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Tajh Boyd hasn't stopped seeking the perfect performance out of No. 7 Clemson's offense and he's ready to give it a final shot at Death Valley.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Perhaps the biggest thing Clemson coach Dabo Swinney was happy about Thursday night was his team's positive showing at home in the national spotlight.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Tajh Boyd intends to savor every last moment of his final season at Clemson.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Georgia Tech didn't see anything from No. 8 Clemson the Yellow Jackets hadn't spent nearly two weeks working on. Turns out, they just couldn't stop the Tigers.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Tajh Boyd wasn't going to a let some bumps and bruises spoil his final season, no matter how sore his shoulder might be come morning.
ATLANTA - Coach Paul Johnson hopes Georgia Tech is on the verge of something special.