- Funny but fruitful, Chip's signs working in Philly Updated: Dec-03-13 6:02 pm
- No. 5 Oregon stunned 42-16 by Arizona Updated: Nov-23-13 8:59 pm
- Arizona stuns No. 5 Oregon 42-16 Updated: Nov-23-13 8:33 pm
- Pac-12's list of bowl-eligible teams up to 8 Updated: Nov-20-13 6:06 pm
- Mariota says his knee isn't an issue for Oregon Updated: Nov-12-13 4:29 pm
- Stanford's win over Oregon muddles Pac-12 again Updated: Nov-08-13 5:48 pm
- Stanford jolts Oregon and BCS race Updated: Nov-08-13 4:50 am
- No. 6 Stanford holds off No. 2 Oregon 26-20 Updated: Nov-08-13 1:51 am
- Oregon's defense wary of physical Stanford Updated: Nov-05-13 5:38 pm
- Oregon, Stanford coaches a mirror of success Updated: Nov-05-13 4:03 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Anyone unfamiliar with Chip Kelly's unique way of disguising play calls might confuse the Philadelphia Eagles' sideline for a commercial promoting the City of Brotherly Love.
TUCSON, Arizona - Oregon running back De'Anthony Thomas said earlier this week that it was no big deal to play in the Rose Bowl. The Ducks had already done that. The national championship was their goal.
TUCSON, Arizona - The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizona's fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands.
PHOENIX - No. 5 Oregon is a longshot to play in the BCS title game, thanks to its loss to Stanford earlier this month.
Marcus Mariota insists his left knee isn't a concern and that he'll be ready to go Saturday when No. 6 Oregon hosts Utah.
STANFORD, California - The Pac-12 has been fighting with the SEC for years to be considered the nation's toughest conference. That might finally be the case this season - though to the Pac-12's detriment.
STANFORD, California - Stanford is a breeding ground for innovators and inventors, home to the ingenious and industrious.
STANFORD, California - Stanford squashed Oregon's national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. Florida State might want to send the Cardinal a thank you card.
EUGENE, Oregon - Stanford's physical, old-school offense is something Oregon's defense isn't used to seeing. The Ducks are well aware of the trouble that can cause.
STANFORD, California - Oregon coach Mark Helfrich and Stanford's David Shaw shared some laughs when they met for the first time this offseason during an annual Pac-12 Conference meeting.