- 9 Arkansas colleges to share $2 million for student support Updated: Jul-22-15 10:25 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas congressional delegation has announced that 9 colleges in the state will share $2 million for student support services programs.
- Analysis: Iran nuke deal puts spotlight on Cotton Updated: Jul-18-15 1:08 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Freshman Republican U.S. Sen. Tom Cotton rose to prominence as someone not known for understatement, especially when it comes to criticizing the Obama administration on foreign policy issues.
- Safe room grant given to Arkansas town devastated by tornado Updated: Jul-15-15 4:54 pm
VILONIA, Arkansas - An Arkansas town damaged by an April 2014 tornado will receive more than $1 million in federal grant money to build a safe room.
- The Latest: Obama: Unlikely that deal benefits militants Updated: Jul-15-15 2:55 pm
WASHINGTON - Here are the latest developments involving the agreement between the United States, Iran and world powers to limit the Islamic Republic's nuclear program (all times EDT):
- Arkansas lawmakers criticize Iran nuclear deal Updated: Jul-14-15 6:21 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas' all-Republican congressional delegation roundly criticized a nuclear deal announced Tuesday between Iran and world powers, with freshman U.S. Sen. Tom Cotton calling it a "grievous, dangerous mistake."
- 12 Arkansas airports receive federal funds for upgrades Updated: Jul-10-15 6:20 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Twelve Arkansas airports have been awarded more than $3 million from the Department of Transportation to support facility upgrades and expansions.