- Federal lawmakers announce $8.5M in FAA grants for airports Updated: Aug-31-15 5:24 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Members of Arkansas' congressional delegation have announced $8.5 million in Federal Aviation Administration grants to improve airports throughout the state.
- US Sen. Tom Cotton meets with Netanyahu in Israel Updated: Aug-31-15 3:47 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Republican U.S. Sen. Tom Cotton says he talked about the Iran nuclear agreement with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during a weeklong trip to Israel.
- Central Arkansas veteran hospitals decrease some wait times Updated: Aug-27-15 6:49 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System has hired more staff, streamlined services and decreased wait times for several types of medical appointments by as much as 12 days on average.
- Cotton: Iran agreement could spark second 'nuclear age' Updated: Aug-25-15 1:01 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Republican U.S. Sen. Tom Cotton said Tuesday that he thinks an agreement aimed at dismantling Iran's nuclear program could instead create a "second nuclear age" that would threaten the United States and its allies.
- Eldridge says he's looking at US Senate race in Arkansas Updated: Aug-24-15 5:23 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Former federal prosecutor Conner Eldridge said Monday he's considering challenging Republican U.S. Sen. John Boozman in Arkansas next year and plans to make a decision in the coming weeks.
- US Sen. Cotton visiting countries in east Asia Updated: Aug-10-15 11:52 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - U.S. Sen. Tom Cotton is on a weeklong trip to east Asia to meet with senior government officials and service members, including troops from Arkansas.
- US Senate approves Helena-West Helena federal building name Updated: Aug-06-15 3:38 pm
HELENA-WEST HELENA, Arkansas - The U.S. Senate has approved legislation co-sponsored by Republican Arkansas Sens. John Boozman and Tom Cotton to name the federal building in Helena-West Helena after federal Judge Jacob Trieber.
- Arkansas governor names new senior health policy adviser Updated: Aug-03-15 4:47 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson has hired a staffer for fellow Republican U.S. Sen. Tom Cotton as his new senior health policy adviser.