- Republicans working to get Iran legislation moving again Updated: May-04-15 6:53 pm
WASHINGTON - Senate Republicans labored Monday to salvage bipartisan legislation granting lawmakers the right to review or even reject any agreement the Obama administration makes to ease sanctions on Iran in exchange for concessions on nuclear research and development.
- US Sen. Tom Cotton of Arkansas and wife have baby boy Updated: Apr-28-15 7:05 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Just a few months after taking office, freshman U.S. Sen. Tom Cotton has another new job to adjust to: dad.
- DNC Chairwoman says party can rebound in Arkansas Updated: Apr-24-15 12:37 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Focusing on issues important to working families will help Democrats in Arkansas as they try to rebound from a Republican sweep in last year's midterm election, the party's national chairwoman said Thursday night.
- Army recruiters shot in Little Rock to receive Purple Heart Updated: Apr-16-15 9:16 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - After almost six years of letters, appeals and requests, an Arkansas soldier who was killed and another who was injured in a shooting outside of a Little Rock Army-Navy recruiting center in 2009 will be awarded Purple Hearts, several members of the Arkansas Congressional delegation announced Thursday.
- $3.2 million for early childhood education in south Arkansas Updated: Apr-13-15 2:13 pm