- Pryor: $1.2M raised in first 3 months of '14 Updated: Apr-15-14 6:14 pm
- Cotton: $1.3M raised in 1st quarter for Senate run Updated: Apr-14-14 5:45 pm
- Cotton calls for debates with Pryor in Senate race Updated: Apr-13-14 7:46 pm
- Ethics complaint against Rep. Tom Cotton dismissed Updated: Apr-09-14 9:56 pm
- Bill Clinton: Witt would bring clout to Washington Updated: Apr-05-14 9:10 pm
- Ross says he backs Arkansas minimum wage increase Updated: Apr-04-14 6:41 pm
- Representatives introduce species legislation Updated: Mar-28-14 5:59 pm
- Ark., Okla. delegations support Three Rivers Study Updated: Mar-25-14 2:03 pm
- Arkansas US Rep. Tom Cotton weds over weekend Updated: Mar-17-14 1:34 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Democratic U.S. Sen. Mark Pryor on Tuesday reported raising $1.22 million in the first three months of the year, trailing his Republican rival during the quarter while still boasting a larger war chest in his re-election bid.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Republican U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton's campaign on Monday said he's raised more than $1.35 million in the first three months of the year in his bid to unseat Democratic Sen. Mark Pryor of Arkansas this fall.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Republican U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton on Sunday called for a series of five debates with Democratic Sen. Mark Pryor, the incumbent Cotton is challenging in Arkansas' U.S. Senate race.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A House ethics panel dismissed a complaint against Arkansas congressman and Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Tom Cotton that accused him of illegally soliciting donations during a radio interview at the U.S. Capitol, according to a letter released by his campaign Wednesday.
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Former President Bill Clinton returned to his home state on Saturday to stump for his former Federal Emergency Management Agency head's congressional bid, praising James Lee Witt as someone who could go to Washington with bipartisan respect from his work responding to natural disasters.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Democratic gubernatorial hopeful Mike Ross on Friday said he supports a proposal to gradually raise the Arkansas minimum wage to $8.50 an hour by 2017.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The U.S. House delegation from Arkansas introduced legislation requiring the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service to consider social and economic impacts on land owners before designating a habitat as critical.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Members of the Arkansas and Oklahoma congressional delegations have announced support for the so-called "Three Rivers Study" of the area at the confluence of the Arkansas, Mississippi, and White Rivers.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Republican Senate hopeful and U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton has married his girlfriend during a small ceremony over the weekend.