- Hoisting the Cup without a hot goalie hard to do Updated: Apr-15-14 6:21 pm
- Bonino puts Ducks past Avalanche in season finale Updated: Apr-14-14 12:12 am
- Havlat scores 3 as Sharks beat Avalanche 5-1 Updated: Apr-12-14 1:50 am
- Barrie lifts Avs past Canucks 4-2 Updated: Apr-11-14 2:53 am
- Jokinen, Fleury lead Penguins past Avs 3-2 in SO Updated: Apr-07-14 12:08 am
- Varlamov, Avalanche blank Blues 4-0 Updated: Apr-06-14 1:32 pm
- Barrie leads Avalanche over the Rangers, 3-2. Updated: Apr-04-14 1:15 am
- Duchene out about 4 weeks with knee injury Updated: Apr-01-14 12:26 am
- Avalanche make playoffs with 3-2 win over San Jose Updated: Mar-29-14 7:35 pm
- O'Reilly avoids penalty box, leads Avs in goals Updated: Mar-28-14 6:35 pm
- Barrie tips in OT winner as Avs beat Canucks 3-2 Updated: Mar-28-14 1:28 am
- Landeskog lifts Avs to SO win over Predators Updated: Mar-26-14 12:11 am
- Bruins blank Avalanche for 11th straight win Updated: Mar-22-14 12:56 am
- Vanek, Canadiens topple Avalanche 6-3 Updated: Mar-19-14 12:21 am
- Roy makes return to Montreal as Avs coach Updated: Mar-17-14 7:41 pm
The NHL playoffs have arrived, which means it's time for the goalies to get going.
ANAHEIM, California - Nick Bonino scored 1:33 into overtime, and the Anaheim Ducks finished the best regular season in franchise history with a 3-2 victory over the Colorado Avalanche on Sunday night.
SAN JOSE, California - Marty Havlat responded to a benching with his most productive game in years.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Tyson Barrie put the Colorado Avalanche ahead in the game - and the Central Division standings.
DENVER - The Colorado Avalanche keep losing players and winning games.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Colorado Avalanche will be heading into their first postseason in four years without leading scorer Matt Duchene, who injured his left knee.
DENVER - The Colorado Avalanche are back in the postseason.
DENVER - Moments after deflecting in the winning goal, Colorado's Tyson Barrie did a little dance.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Despite never leading until the end, the Colorado Avalanche got out of Nashville with a win over the Predators.
DENVER - The Boston Bruins became the first NHL team to clinch a spot in the Stanley Cup playoffs. And they did it by refusing to get ahead of themselves.
MONTREAL - Thomas Vanek found a way to take the spotlight away from Patrick Roy's return to Montreal as head coach of the Colorado Avalanche.
MONTREAL - Patrick Roy smiled and appeared calm upon his first trip back to Montreal's Bell Centre as a visiting head coach.