- Scherzer, Nationals lose 2-1 to Braves Updated: Jul-02-15 11:32 pm
ATLANTA - Max Scherzer turned away in disgust as Cameron Maybin's chopper bounced over third base.
- Maybin's 9th-inning single helps Braves beat Scherzer 2-1 Updated: Jul-02-15 10:53 pm
ATLANTA - Cameron Maybin got exactly what he wanted - a chance to make up for his fielding mistake with a big hit against one of the game's best pitchers.
- Braves fall behind early, lose again to Nationals 6-1 Updated: Jun-30-15 11:15 pm
ATLANTA - Shelby Miller couldn't afford a rough first inning against a Washington team that has bullied the Atlanta Braves all season.
- Phillies-Nationals game postponed by rain Updated: Jun-27-15 6:41 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Nationals manager Matt Williams was pretty peeved that this game even started.
- Fister pitches 4-hit ball as Nationals beat Braves 7-0 Updated: Jun-25-15 9:29 pm
WASHINGTON - Doug Fister said he really hadn't heard about the scoreless innings streak being crafted by his fellow Washington Nationals starters.
- Markakis' record streak of 398 games without an error ends Updated: Jun-25-15 5:36 pm
WASHINGTON - Atlanta right fielder Nick Markakis saw his record streak of 398 consecutive games without an error end in the first inning of Thursday's game against the Washington Nationals.
- Twins summon another top prospect, right-hander Alex Meyer Updated: Jun-25-15 3:32 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Twins have promoted another one of their top prospects, right-handed pitcher Alex Meyer.
- Nationals' Max Scherzer celebrates his no-hitter Updated: Jun-21-15 1:39 pm
WASHINGTON - A day later, Max Scherzer couldn't stop smiling.
- Rays beat Nationals 5-3 as Harper leaves game Updated: Jun-19-15 12:35 am
WASHINGTON - While the crowd at Nationals Park was worried about the home team's star slugger Thursday night, the Tampa Bay Rays left town with a two-game sweep.
- Yankees lose closer Andrew Miller to forearm injury Updated: Jun-10-15 7:09 pm
NEW YORK - The New York Yankees' dominant bullpen took a big hit when the team announced closer Andrew Miller has a left forearm strain and will be placed on the 15-day disabled list.
- Span infield hit in 11th lifts Nationals over Yankees 5-4 Updated: Jun-10-15 7:09 pm
NEW YORK - Denard Span decided during warmpus that the tightness in his back was tolerable and he would give playing a shot.
- Harper hits 20th HR, tries surprise bunt, Nats lose to Yanks Updated: Jun-10-15 12:32 am
NEW YORK - Bryce Harper did plenty in his first game at Yankee Stadium. He hit his 20th home run, hustled for a double and hung in tough during a 10-pitch at-bat against Masahiro Tanaka.
- Bryant gets 3 hits as Cubs score 6-3 win over Nationals Updated: Jun-07-15 9:06 pm
WASHINGTON - Chicago manager Joe Maddon liked how his team played against Washington this weekend. He just wants the Cubs to play that way all the time.