- Missouri beats South Carolina 24-10 Updated: Oct-03-15 3:35 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Three turnovers helped Missouri on its way to a 24-10 victory against South Carolina Saturday.
- September blues for Missouri, out of poll and QB suspended Updated: Oct-01-15 12:34 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - It has been a tumultuous month for Missouri, which was 25th a week ago and didn't get a single Top 25 vote this week.
- Missouri's Mauk, Cuellar suspended indefinitely Updated: Sep-29-15 9:37 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Missouri quarterback Maty Mauk and backup tackle Malik Cuellar have been suspended indefinitely by the school for violating team rules and will not participate in the Tigers' (3-1, 0-1 SEC) home game against South Carolina (2-2, 0-2) Saturday.
- No. 25 Missouri struggles to score in 21-13 loss to Kentucky Updated: Sep-27-15 1:21 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - No. 25 Missouri found a little more offense than last week and seemed on the verge of putting something together against Kentucky.
- Towles throws 2 TDs as Kentucky upsets No. 25 Missouri 21-13 Updated: Sep-27-15 12:36 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Patrick Towles used the same right arm that threw two touchdown passes against No. 25 Missouri to exhort Kentucky fans to cheer and celebrate as the final seconds ticked off of the Wildcats' biggest win in recent memory.
- No. 25 Missouri hoping RB Hansbrough can make difference Updated: Sep-23-15 8:00 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - The Missouri defense is doing its job. It sure could use some more points to work with.
- Plenty of quarterback questions persist around the SEC Updated: Sep-23-15 7:36 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Many of the questions that surrounded Southeastern Conference quarterbacks before the season remain unanswered.
- No. 22 Missouri has tough time holding off Connecticut 9-6 Updated: Sep-19-15 5:42 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Safety Anthony Sherrils' first career interception came at the right time for No. 22 Missouri.
- Linebacker Brothers leads nation in tackles Updated: Sep-17-15 4:09 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Missouri linebacker Kentrell Brothers often wears a T-shirt bearing the acronym FEWDM, or "For Everyone Who Doubts Me."
- Mauk throws 3 TDs to lead No. 21 Missouri past Arkansas St Updated: Sep-12-15 11:46 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - With Missouri's running game struggling with injuries, quarterback Maty Mauk took over.
- Brothers leads No. 24 Missouri past Southeast Missouri 34-3 Updated: Sep-05-15 9:26 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Kentrell Brothers was all over the field, racking up 10 tackles on No. 24 Missouri's first 26 defensive plays. In the third quarter, the linebacker made the play that really put the Tigers in the clear.