- Beavers back from bye to face Wildcats Updated: Oct-07-15 7:01 pm
For his first bye as Oregon State's coach, Gary Andersen took some time last weekend to watch other teams play. No doubt he paid some attention to Arizona.
- Beavers rest and reassess during break Updated: Oct-02-15 7:41 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State has this weekend off, something that has allowed the Beavers to rest up and reassess following the loss to Stanford in their Pac-12 opener.
- Oregon State can't keep up with No. 21 Stanford Updated: Sep-26-15 3:18 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State true freshman Seth Collins hit Jordan Villamin with a 40-yard touchdown pass to open the fourth quarter, pulling the Beavers within 11 points against No. 21 Stanford.
- Hogan starts, No. 21 Stanford defeats Oregon State 42-24 Updated: Sep-26-15 2:46 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Quarterback Kevin Hogan was back in an ankle boot following Stanford's victory over Oregon State.
- Biegel, Schobert make for OLB odd couple at No. 22 Wisconsin Updated: Sep-24-15 5:41 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Vince Biegel and Joe Schobert make for quite the peculiar partners at outside linebacker for No. 22 Wisconsin.
- Can RB Storm Barrs-Woods spark Oregon St against Stanford? Updated: Sep-23-15 6:23 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State running back Storm Barrs-Woods came alive in the third game of the season, just in time for Pac-12 play.
- Oregon State pulls away from San Jose State 35-21 Updated: Sep-20-15 1:11 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Trailing by a touchdown heading into the second half, Oregon State's Storm Barrs-Woods said the Beavers turned to one of the team's youngest players for inspiration.
- No. 24 Wisconsin's McEvoy in heavy use among two-way players Updated: Sep-17-15 4:16 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Tanner McEvoy rarely has time to spare at No. 24 Wisconsin.
- Andersen's Beavers adjust to adversity Updated: Sep-16-15 5:44 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Gary Andersen was prepared for this.
- Michigan routs Oregon State 35-7 in Harbaugh's home debut Updated: Sep-12-15 5:02 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Jim Harbaugh refused to make it about him. Bo Schembechler would've been proud.