- Film censors to Mr. Bond: No kissing please. We're Indian Updated: Nov-19-15 5:43 am
NEW DELHI - India's film censor authorities have ordered that kissing scenes in the latest James Bond movie, "Spectre," be shortened before it is released in the country.
- Despite trolls, industry, public embrace diversity casting Updated: Nov-10-15 8:17 am
LOS ANGELES - "Spectre," the 24th James Bond film in 53 years, has just kicked off its theatrical release, scoring the second highest domestic opening in franchise history. Yet fans have been speculating for months who the next 007 will be, since four-timer Daniel Craig is nearing the end of his run.
- Review: 'Spectre' stirs, doesn't shake old Bond formulas Updated: Nov-03-15 4:30 pm
Where to go when 53 years of action-scene set pieces have exhausted seemingly every exotic corner of the Earth? How much globe can a globe-trotter trot?
- Bond producers hope to 'hang on' to Daniel Craig as 007 Updated: Nov-03-15 11:30 am
LOS ANGELES - Before James Bond could even get himself into his first pickle, a shadowy international threat loomed.
- Daniel Craig in Mexico for Day of Dead premiere of 'Spectre' Updated: Nov-02-15 1:21 pm
MEXICO CITY - Leading actor Daniel Craig waxed poetic about the apocalyptic opening scenes in the James Bond flick "Spectre," as the film prepared its regional premiere in Mexico City where some of those parts were shot.