- Blunt donates amount equal to contribution from Hastert PAC Updated: Apr-28-16 4:03 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The campaign committee for Republican U.S. Sen. Roy Blunt has given a Missouri children's group $11,000 - the same amount he had received from the political action committee of a disgraced former House speaker.
- Top Senate Republican: Zika funding to get floor vote Updated: Apr-21-16 5:54 pm
WASHINGTON - A bipartisan measure to partially fund President Barack Obama's $1.9 billion request to combat the Zika virus will soon get a vote, a senior Senate Republican said on Thursday.
- Centene Corp. center adds 250 jobs in Ferguson Updated: Apr-15-16 3:36 pm
FERGUSON, Missouri - Ferguson's economy, still struggling after the unrest that followed the 2014 police shooting of Michael Brown, celebrated a jolt of good news on Friday: new jobs.
- Democrat Kander outraises GOP Missouri Sen. Blunt in 2016 Updated: Apr-14-16 2:31 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Democratic challenger Jason Kander has raised slightly more money than Republican Missouri Sen. Roy Blunt since the start of this year, though Blunt still has nearly twice as much in the bank.
- No nominees, no problem as Congress moves on inauguration Updated: Apr-13-16 3:41 pm
WASHINGTON - No nominees, no problem. Congress took the first steps Wednesday to staging the inauguration of the 45th president next January.
- Missouri family criticizes efforts to recover MIA remains Updated: Apr-11-16 2:02 pm
MONETT, Missouri - Capt. Thomas Hubert Wolfe's family has quietly cooperated with the U.S. government for 50 years since the Monett man's plane was shot down over Laos during the Vietnam War.
- GOPers say they'll back nominee but avoid Trump Updated: Apr-07-16 11:51 am
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - When Donald Trump came to St. Louis last month for a raucous rally with thousands, Missouri Sen. Roy Blunt was more than 130 miles away, announcing a Missouri Farm Bureau endorsement to a few dozen company employees and two news reporters.
- Missouri US Sen. Blunt won't meet with Obama court nominee Updated: Apr-06-16 12:29 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri U.S. Sen. Roy Blunt says he has no plans to meet with President Barack Obama's nominee for the Supreme Court, though nearly 20 other Republican senators have said they are willing to do so.
- US spy agency selects St. Louis location over Illinois Updated: Mar-31-16 8:53 pm
ST. LOUIS - A U.S. spy agency seeking a new $1.6 billion home for its western regional headquarters expects to remain in St. Louis rather than move to the city's Illinois suburbs.