- Clemson's Brownell looks to build on season Updated: Apr-09-14 4:26 pm
- Duke waits on NBA decisions from Hood, Parker Updated: Mar-22-14 12:30 pm
- 'Have you ever heard of Little Richard?' Updated: Mar-22-14 11:30 am
- Mercer shocks Duke 78-71 in NCAA tourney opener Updated: Mar-21-14 5:44 pm
- Another early exit for Mike Krzyzewski and Duke Updated: Mar-21-14 5:02 pm
- Another 1-and-done for Duke, 78-71 against Mercer Updated: Mar-21-14 4:51 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson's Brad Brownell would love to have high-flying K.J. McDaniels return for his senior season instead of leave for the NBA. But whether the Tigers junior comes back or not, Brownell is confident his team will keep moving forward after its turnaround this season.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Duke's latest one-and-done could be followed by another one of an entirely different kind.
Welcome back to a mostly Mercer-packed edition of BracketRacket, the one-stop shopping place for your offbeat NCAA tournament needs. Today, we get to the bottom of Duke's dirty trick, take a whirlwind tour of Little Richard's hometown and try to placate the eggheads in our midst. Without further ado:
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Dunk City is long gone. Make way for the next bunch of bracket busters from the little-known Atlantic Sun Conference: Mercer.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Mike Krzyzewski has won more NCAA tournament games than anyone in the history of men's basketball. Even he and his Duke Blue Devils aren't immune to being knocked out early.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - There once again wasn't much "D'' in Duke - and now there aren't any Blue Devils in the NCAA tournament.