- Jazz disappointed to miss playoffs, but gain experience Updated: Apr-14-16 8:03 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Jazz general manager Dennis Lindsey refused to publicly set expectations on the eve of the 2015-16 season though others outside the team had labeled it a playoff contender. He admitted Thursday it was a reasonable expectation.
- Mavericks clinch playoff spot with 101-92 win over Jazz Updated: Apr-12-16 12:36 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The Dallas Mavericks clinched a Western Conference playoff spot for the third consecutive season and the 15th time in the last 16 years.
- Crawford scores 30, including winner to lead Clippers Updated: Apr-09-16 1:02 am
- Leonard scores 18, Spurs beat Jazz for Duncan's 1,000th win Updated: Apr-06-16 12:45 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The Spurs won again during their best regular season ever, just as Tim Duncan has done 1,000 times in his career.
- Hayward's 22 helps Jazz keep pace in West with win over Suns Updated: Apr-03-16 9:47 pm
PHOENIX - The Utah Jazz are over .500 for the first time in almost two months at 39-38, and Sunday was an important step toward the playoffs in beating a team with only 20 wins.
- Hayward scores 22, Jazz defeat Timberwolves 98-85 Updated: Apr-02-16 12:16 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The pressure was on the Utah to keep pace in the Western Conference playoff race after the Dallas Mavericks beat the Detroit Pistons on Friday night. The Jazz have six games left and can't afford to drop games against teams that have struggled all season.