- 5 things to know for Friday in Pennsylvania Updated: May-15-15 9:01 am
A daily look at late-breaking news, coming events and stories that will be talked about in Pennsylvania on Friday.
- Wolf pick for secretary of state gets neutral vote Updated: May-12-15 6:26 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A state Senate committee on Tuesday took the unusual step of sending Pedro Cortes' nomination for a second stint as Pennsylvania's secretary of state to the Senate floor without any recommendation.
- Candidates for the Pennsylvania Supreme Court at a glance Updated: May-10-15 10:03 am
A dozen candidates - six Democrats and six Republicans - are competing in the May 19 primary for nominations for an unprecedented three vacant seats on the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. The top vote-getters in each party will square off in the Nov. 3 general election.
- DHS No. 2 regrets perception of favoritism in visa cases Updated: Apr-30-15 3:20 pm
WASHINGTON - Homeland Security Deputy Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas steadfastly defended his work on three foreign-investor visa cases while testifying before a House committee Thursday, following allegations that he used his post to help well-connected Democrats.
- Kane hires former Rendell spokesman to get her message out Updated: Apr-22-15 2:02 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Attorney General Kathleen Kane said Wednesday that she has hired former Gov. Ed Rendell's spokesman to help get her message out amid her legal problems and newspaper editorials calling for her resignation.